I love fresh starts and the opportunity to make new goals for myself. I am excited to make specific goals for myself for 2009. I actually got so excited I made 11 goals for this year. Here they are:
1. Run a marathon (and 2 half marathons)
2. Spend some “date time” with Matt every week
3. Get a new job that I love by March and apply to grad school
4. Be Nice
5. Go to church and build stronger relationship with God
6. Only eat when my body is hungry – STOP (casual/mindless/habit) SNACKING
7. Eat a healthy breakfast, lunch, 1 snack and dinner
8. Love my body (appreciate how I look and be positive)
9. Don’t stress!!!!! ( I added the exclamation points for irony)
10. Tell everyone in my life nice things regularly
11. Dress cute all the time (okay, as much as possible)
I am going to keep everyone of these resolutions. This is going to be a very fun and challenging year – hope you read along for the ride!
Join the 21 Day Run Camp now!
Do you want to run faster, stronger or longer? Join in!