Since today is Earth Day & I’m a California Hippie I thought I would challenge all my readers to doing something earthy friendly. Please pick one or all of these options and put it into action today!
1. Drink out of a reusable water bottle – if you don’t have one go out and buy one!
2. Recycle! Anything and everything recyclable – plastic, metal, paper, old shoes…
3. Pick somewhere close & walk to lunch instead of drive
4. Use 1 paper towel in public restrooms - NOT 2 or 5 like I see some people!
5. Water your lawn in the early morning or late evening – NOT during the hottest part of the day. And turn off your sprinklers if it is going to rain.
6. Plant a tree
7. Save water by showering with someone or letting your car stay dirty, your choice
8. More ideas to come!
What are you going to do to help the planet this Earth Day?