Since today is Earth Day & I’m a California Hippie I thought I would challenge all my readers to doing something earthy friendly. Please pick one or all of these options and put it into action today!
1. Drink out of a reusable water bottle – if you don’t have one go out and buy one!
2. Recycle! Anything and everything recyclable – plastic, metal, paper, old shoes…
3. Pick somewhere close & walk to lunch instead of drive
4. Use 1 paper towel in public restrooms – NOT 2 or 5 like I see some people!
5. Water your lawn in the early morning or late evening – NOT during the hottest part of the day. And turn off your sprinklers if it is going to rain.
6. Plant a tree
7. Save water by showering with someone or letting your car stay dirty, your choice 🙂
8. More ideas to come!
What are you going to do to help the planet this Earth Day?