Pizza and Sex

One time a guy actually told me, “Do you want to come over for some pizza and some sex?”

I said, “What?” (thinking I must have heard him wrong)

He said, “What, you don’t like pizza?”

And who doesn’t like pizza?

So, I went over. Ha. Just Kidding!!! I am a funny blogger :)

Pizza was on the menu for dinner tonight since Ben has been asking for pizza (and specifically NOT pita pizzas) since Wednesday. I am a pizza lover all the way so I complied of course. We both get out own since I am a piglet like to ask for light cheese and all veggies and he likes pepperoni. We tried Pizza Boli’s. I found an Internet Special that was 2 medium 1 topping pizzas for $14.99 (of course I added more toppings).

I had 3 pieces and now I am stuffed!IMG_2137

I started the work day with a DD iced coffee per my Friday traditionIMG_2131

and today was my friend Zach’s last day at work so I bought him a pumpkin muffin and he gave me a piece. I am very sad he’s leaving :( The DD pumpkin muffin was just okay. Not very pumpkin-y, more ginger-y than anything. If you’re a pumpkin lover, save your calories for something that does the squash more justice. IMG_2132

Lunch was not very exciting, salad and toast…I was trying to get the veggies in before my pizza dinner :) Guilty as charged. IMG_2127

and there were some snacks later for good measure :) but who cares about them with all the treats below…

But, highlight #2 of the day was a See’s Candy Pumpkin Spice Lolly from Tay. She sent me a bunch after I sadly complained that there are no See’s in MD and I couldn’t get my hands on one. Tay rocks, much love. Oh, and the lollipop is YUM.IMG_2139

And I may or may not have purchased there Reese’s DARK PB cups for “Ben” so that I could taste one. It was either this or buy a bag of the mini ones. I have come realize it’s best not to keep junk food in the house, that’s the only way I know I will avoid it. So this is better than a whole bag. IMG_2138

I am pushing my long run back to Sunday so it counts for the Pile on the Miles Challenge :) See you guys on Halloween!

In the news

This doctor is opting to bow out of her upcoming marathon in the wake of all the recent deaths of marathon and half marathon runners.

If you’re going to run a marathon or half marathon, which I am, make sure you are properly trained. And believe in God. Good Luck!

Comments

Pizza is the best fuel before a long run, wish I could have had that last night! My dinner last night consisted of candy/brownies for carbo loading and diet coke for hydrating…this is so going to kick me in the ass during today’s run lol

Okay – your assignment the next time you come back to Southern California is to bring me a cup of hot steaming DD coffee! I love the stuff! I know they sell the beans in stores now, but it’s still not the same.

Writers such as you are one particular in the million in recent times. Special and first tips are unusual in most articles at this time. You may have an awesome composing model plus a great deal of new options on this article.

There are several interesting cut-off dates on this page however i don‘t determine if I see them all center to heart. There exists some validity but I will need hold opinion until I check into it further. Good article , thanks and now we want more! Combined with FeedBurner too

I loved as much as youll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you so much, However I am encountering difficulties with your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody else getting the same RSS problems? Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!