Late Start

My high school used to have two days a week that were “Late Start”. Classes began at 9am and most people loved it. But, I am a morning person so I hate a late start to my day.

These are those blurry pics everyone takes in high school to make it look like you have clear skin. Don’t mind the chola eyebrows…BLUE FOOTBALL 288x400 Late Start

Today was another late start because Ben and I both turned off our alarms and turned over for more sleep. Busted. Now I feel like my entire day is “off”! I have been using our ottoman as a stepper for days I don’t run. I go up and down while watching trashy TV. Good times.IMG 3648 400x300 Late Start

Breakfast was a smoothie with blubes, naner, soy milk, spinach, xantham gum and chia seeds. That is some healthy and tasty stuff!IMG 3647 300x400 Late Start

And a waffle with extra PB and Pumpkin Butter to even out the “healthy-ness” of my meal icon smile Late Start IMG 3646 400x300 Late Start

Rock out! I have a ton to do today because I’ve been procrastinating so much stuff. I will see you all in a little bit…

Comments

1. Lauren says

Late Days would’ve been a huge hit at my high school, we were all a bunch of lazy asses. LOL. Today I bought a can of garbanzo beans just so I could make your roasted recipe. Yet another meal idea from runeatrepeat, thanks! :)

I just recently saw the value in getting an early start to the day. I love waking up before everyone else and getting a head start on my tasks. It’s so liberating. Especially when I get to exercise in the morning. It’s the best feeling in the world!

Great morning, may be here’s towards situation merely well, i%u2019ve become executing study concerning your webpage which%u2019s why it is rather obviously pro. I include been developing a fresh unique writings with your spouse with attempting return glance good, each and every time as well as feel a solution i%u2019ve ruin it. Recommendations on how burdensome was considered the to ensure that you site? Properly any man much for instance me lacking an occurence accomplish this, ahead that complete folks boost web should possess related to chewing entirely up receiving that may done plus?

Hey there, i just now thought id post and tell you your weblogs structure. It looks brilliant on the Google Chrome internet browser. Anyhow maintain the good work.

Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; we have developed some nice procedures and we are looking to swap techniques with others, please shoot me an email if interested.

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the stor. I cant believe youre not even more popular than you are because you definitely have a gift.

Wow! This can be one particular of the most helpful blogs We’ve ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Magnificent. I’m also a specialist in this topic therefore I can understand your effort.

Happy the pats finally realized they needed a deep threat and not just an over the middle guy and two tight ends. Yes Gronk was a monster and Hernandez was also a good reciever, nothing streches a defense like a deep threat. It will create more room for Gronk and Welker. Now lets work on that defense!!!!