But, I have broken it down into goals/resolutions into three categories: Fitness, Personal and Professional.
- Lose 20 pounds – Intuitive Eating, Cut back on sweets, Eat whole foods
- Run a 1:45 half marathon and a sub four hour full marathon (yikes!)
- Do Yoga twice a week (for strength training)
- Run five races
- Recommit to being vegetarian
- Enjoy more time with family and friends
- Go to a new country
- Learn Spanish
- Choose to be happy
- Get a good job that I enjoy
- Learn – go back to school or get training
- Improve the blog
I believe in making my goals S.M.A.R.T. – Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time-sensitive. That means I need to have a plan laid out for how I can achieve these goals to really make it work. From this list I will make smaller, measurable goals to keep me on track. I encourage you to do the same.
I also plan to make 2010 my healthiest year yet by having one health goal each month that everyone can follow along with (if you want). January is Meatless Monday Month – more information is to come on this Sunday
I hope you all had an amazing New Year’s Eve and I wish you all the best in 2010! Thank you for reading.