Off to Orlando

I am off to Orlando today! I’m a little stressed because Ben’s brother is taking us and were..waiting for him to get here…

I made overnight one hour oats as soon as I woke up this morning (overnight oat recipe, but just waited an hour to eat it). I wanted to make sure I got in some good fuel and fiber since we’ll be eating out and about today. IMG 3923 400x300 Off to Orlando

Then, I found out some fam was coming over for breakfast and since I helped cook and all I couldn’t turn it down. I had egg whites, toast, cranberry bread (carb loading :)) and hashbrowns.IMG 3926 400x300 Off to Orlando

Now I am pacing back and forth nervously… I’m not sure if I’ll be able to post again tonight since I don’t think the hotel has wi-fi. If you don’t hear from me by Sunday night just wait longer icon smile Off to Orlando

Still waiting… my stomach hurts and I am super nervous and sick icon sad Off to Orlando I need a drink because I cannot relax.

Comments

You are going to do great tomorrow!

I totally had a glass (and a half) of wine the night before my first marathon to help me calm down!

Good luck, Monica!! Don’t stress too much, if at all possible. I’ll send good running vibes down from NY! :)

I second the alcohol suggestion; I had a beer the night before my first sub 3:00 half-marathon (my PR at the time)!

Yayyy mary time is here! Soo proud of you, you will be fine! Have a blast if anything and enjoy the “scenery”….
    Good Luck! Cant wait to see pics.

you go girl! :)

ive always wondered if i absolutely needed to wait overnight for overnight oats. guess not. yay (because i always realize i want them in the morning when i’m already hungry hah)

I was think about you on my chilly, wet run this morning. I was thinking about your “horrible” run last Saturday, and how much stronger it’s going to make you for the marathon tomorrow. It’s going to be cold (heard there was snow flurries at the start of the half today), but it won’t be as cold as your run last week! So you are more prepared than you give yourself credit for!

6. Cathy says

Have fun!!! I hope it warms up a little for you :^) Don’t psych yourself out you’re going to do better then you think.

Excellent blog site! Does one have any helpful hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start out my very own blog site shortly but I’m a touch misplaced on all the things. Would you recommend starting up by using a zero cost platform like WordPress or go for a paid out preference? There are actually lots of alternatives in existence that I’m wholly puzzled .. Any suggestions? A lot of many thanks!

There are several interesting cut-off dates in the following paragraphs on the other hand don‘t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity however will take hold opinion until I check into it further. Piece of content , thanks and that we want more! Put into FeedBurner as well