Sports Bra Stained

I was so bummed to realize my new sports bra bled on my new Disney Marathon shirt icon sad Sports Bra Stained I was wearing a warm long sleeve pullover on top of this and didn’t realize until I got home from my run. I have other hot pink sports bras, but this never happened before?IMG 4258 400x300 Sports Bra Stained

Boo! I was excited about this long sleeve tech tee too (say that five times fast). I love when races give out tech tees! This damage was done on a six miler this morning. I guess I sweat a ton even in the cold!IMG 4260 400x300 Sports Bra Stained

Since I have super ripe bananas I thought it was very necessary to make oats for breakfast. Oats, nanar, vanilla, stevia, chia seeds, milk and topped with PB and cereal icon smile Sports Bra StainedIMG 4264 400x300 Sports Bra Stained

Now I’m munching on some cherries and should probably go put that shirt in the wash…IMG 4267 400x300 Sports Bra StainedIt’s Martin Luther King, Jr. Day!

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character…” – MLK

Amen.

Comments

1. Sus says

All is not lost, you can buy dye remover that takes out the pink. I think it is made for when you accidentally throw something red into a washer of white clothes. You can buy it with the laundry detergent and I think it is pretty cheap. Hope that helps :)

2. Christy says

If you haven’t tried it before, try Oxiclean. It got out red wine stains from my hubby’s kahki pants. You spray it on, scrub it and let it dry. You may have to do it a few times, but it should come out and be good as new!!

3. Sara says

I just use good ole dawn dish soap, palmolive or whatever you have on had…. put it straight on the shirt and let it sit/soak and then launder as usual. Should come out that way.

i LOVE tech tees and races that give them out. it impacts whether or not i sign up for a race heh. such a bummer about the staining though. hope it comes out

5. Tammy says

I’ve had that happen before to one of my shirts…usually once you throw it in the dryer, the stain is set…but try good ol’ shout, and rinse twice…hope you get it out@

Sorry to hear about your Marathon tech tee. Great job on the six miler today though. I’m heading out on a 5 tomorrow and I really hope my legs are ready for it! :)