Sunday Cereal

Sometimes a simple, cereal breakfast is the best. I mixed up Special K Protein cereal, Kashi Might Bites and Shredded Wheat with some leche. The only problem was I was hungry again after an hour. Fail. Note to self: Eat some fat with breakie or you’re headed for a breakie down icon smile Sunday CerealIMG 5126 400x300 Sunday Cereal

Then, we took a nice walk with the dogs – today looks like it’s going to be gorgeous!!! I wish I could just stay outside all day.

Strength Training

Someone asked how I get motivated to strength train and I thought I’d address it here. It is very hard for me to get motivated to do strength. I don’t enjoy it as much as I enjoy running and I think it’s hard!

Most of the time when I do use weights it is in front of the TV. I do a bunch of different arm moves that I know from years of fitness DVDs or other places I’ve picked up knowledge along the way.

If I’m in front of the TV I don’t mind it at all. Most of the time 20 minutes will go by before I even realize and I’m done!

If you have no idea what to do, you should start by following instruction from a magazine or get a workout DVD. I currently own these ones (but don’t use them as much as I should).IMG 5129 400x300 Sunday Cereal

Plans for the day include watching the Super Bowl and catching a Red Eye back to the arctic tundra that is Maryland.

I also have a very cool announcement on Monday! Exciting times icon smile Sunday Cereal

Comments

Good luck with your re-entry into the incredibly snowed in hinterlands. UGH. You should stay put in CA!! :-)
    I do weights in front of the TV, too…goes by a lot faster. I prefer running any day!

I love big cereal bowls too but I find I could keep filling the bowl over and over again and not feel satiated! I think its the lack of fat/protein. I do weights in front of the TV or circuit style.

Strength training is my least favorite, too! I usually go to Body Pump classes, because then someone else is showing me what to do and keeping me accountable for doing it! I’d absolutely recommend them. The soundtrack is out of this world, and you change muscle groups so often that the hour literally FLIES. Sounds like you’ve got a pretty good thing going with the TV, though :)

I hate strength training too – I only ever do it to a DVD! You can’t stop (well, I can’t at least) halfway through one, so once I’m started, I HAVE to do it. Works like a charm :)
    Fat fills me up too – if I have an extra fatty meal (ie sardines or salmon) it always surprises me how full I am after!
    Have a good day :)

i 100% agree that it’s sooo hard to get motivated for strength training. luckily once you start and see results it’s a bit easier. or at least that’s what i’ve found

Love cereal too but always hungry not too long after! Oh and in the past I have had a hard time sticking with weight training but was told that I really need to keep up with it now that I started to run and it will help train for the 1/2 marathon in Dec. I’ll be doing 3 days a week, two at the gym and one strength training session at home. Gotta keep it going!

Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve remember your stuff prior to and you are just too wonderful. I really like what you’ve obtained right here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way in which wherein you are saying it. You make it enjoyable and you continue to care for to stay it smart. I can’t wait to learn far more from you. That is really a wonderful site.

Right after making use of the 1st Vineyard card for a couple of months I can see why they call it the very best incentive card that you can buy. I’ve already produced $150.00 money again from referring a number of my friends. I’m also set as much as receive money back again on my everyday investing. I’m considering shutting down my financial institution account and by using this card only. I appreciate it.

Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It’s very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

Hey there everybody, This web blog is exceptional and so is how the matter has been extended. I like some of the remarks as well even though I would choose we all keep it on the subject so as to add importance to the subject.

There are some interesting points in time on this page on the other hand don‘t determine I see all of them center to heart. There exists some validity however is going to take hold opinion until I explore it further. Piece of content , thanks so we want more! Put into FeedBurner also

Next time I read your site, Hopefully it doesnt disappoint me just as much as this one. What i’m saying is, I know it was my replacement for read, on the other hand actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a number of whining about something that you could fix in the event you werent too busy trying to find attention.

I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre discussing on the net. You actually learn how to bring a worry to light and earn it important. The best way to have to read this and understand why side of the story. I cant believe youre not widely used because you definitely have the gift.

I do not agree with the authors view or the counter views given on the glorifying of Indias poverty bit. I think that ultimately its all about making money and money cant be made showing primma donnas running through slums as the audience cant connect with that. Slumdog works cos of the slumkids. Danny made an escapist flick and it somehow got oscars. I loved the movie, and I want such movies to get Oscars, not the arty stuff that I see every day. However to call it a master piece is wrong cos its not. The interesting part is that such an article can cause a furore in Anurag and Anil directors of such calibre. Keep it up folks, I love the dirty linen talk, and seeing you all go mad trying to convince each other of who is right and who is wrong.

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. Ill definitely be back.