A Real Egg

Since my breakfast was a fail yesterday I decided to try eggs today. I have a bunch of generic egg beater cartons, but was craving a “real egg”. So, I made an over-easy egg with toast.

I used the bread to soak up the yolk and it was so good. I haven’t done this in forever! IMG 5580 thumb A Real Egg

I also had an orange on the side and some blueberries.IMG 5582 thumb A Real Egg

Now, I am off to spend some time with my latest magazine and the elliptical. I am really less motivated to work out since I can’t run, but I’m still making sure to do something each day. I may not be burning many calories, but I want to stay in the habit of exercising in the morning.

On the agenda for today:

- Elliptical

- Study for HTML final exam

- Breathe article

- Talk to apartment management about lease

- Weight loss Wednesdays post

- Babysitting till 7pm

Happy Wednesday! Only two more days until I’m headed to Las Vegas and then spending the rest of the week in California!!!

pin it button A Real Egg

Comments

I looooove runny yolks!! I’ve been eating real eggs recently too. I love them way more than egg beaters!
    Soooo jealous you’re going to California!! have fun!

the yolk is where all the good stuff is. and way to go on keeping active in the morning still. it’s so easy to just fall out of those habits

Yay for eating real eggs! I was reading that eating real eggs are actually better for you than egg beaters or plain egg whites– so keep it up! They taste better, too. ;)

California weather is NICE this week– chilly in the morning/evening and warm in the afternoon! Ahhh…

4. Lauren says

That bread looks really good. You are leaving for CA? Isn’t your area expecting another torrential downpour of snow? You have quite a knack for getting out of Dodge when that happens, haha. :)

Mm, I love real eggs so much more than egg beaters. I think a lot has to do with watching myself crack the egg.

Take me with you to Las Vegas, pleaseeeee? :) It’s so cold here!

Yum that sounds soooo good-I must try that soon since I haven’t had it in ages.

Have fun in Vegas!! Hell and CA—I would kill to go and get away from this cold dreary weather.