Wet Hair

One of the things I love about being lazy, I mean – California is that I can just let my hair air dry icon smile Wet Hair It’s so cold back in the MD right now my hair has to be super super dry even when I’m staying in the house or I’m freezing.

Actually – Who am I kidding? I’m always freezing.

Well, today I was able to through caution into the wind sun and let my hair air dry. IMG 5875 thumb Wet Hair

My family and I went to Sizzler for lunch to celebrate my Nana’s birthday. I do have to admit I love me some unlimited salad bar!IMG 5879 thumb Wet Hair

Matt wanted me to show you his food…IMG 5883 thumb Wet Hair

I ordered the lunch special with added salad bar because it was the same price as the salad bar on it’s own. I got some chicken dish to take home to my mom (she was at work). From this plate I only ate the cheese bread.IMG 5885 thumb Wet Hair

Here is my salad plate. I love how the Sizz has good lighting and onion rings icon wink Wet Hair IMG 5887 thumb Wet Hair

Round #2 was fruit, more rice and fruit salad stuff. I may or may not have sneaked some pineapple in my to go box icon smile Wet Hair IMG 5891 thumb Wet Hair

Dessert was more fruit salad and peaches. I think at this point was just eating because everyone else was. I really need to slow down my eating!IMG 5893 thumb Wet Hair Question: Are you a fast or slow eater?

Me: I’m way too fast. I eat faster than Ben most of the time and really am going to work on this.

The Miracles of Make-Up…

The first picture on this post made me think about how different it is from the pics of me in Vegas. Make-up is a crazy thing. And yes, I realize I wear too much – but there was too much of everything in Vegas icon smile Wet Hair

Before:

IMG 5875 thumb1 Wet Hair

After: (Hello, Ms. Blood shot eyes)IMG 5687 thumb Wet Hair It’s what’s on the inside that counts. The rest is for you to make-up.

Comments

1. Christy says

I am a super fast easter, especially hot foods. I like them hot, not luke warm or room temp. Luckily my husband eats equally fast so we usually finish at the same time. I was just saying how glad I am that we eat fast, since I am pregnant and expect to have to eat quickly once the baby comes.

And three random things for you….Your brother is adorable! The cheese bread is so worth going to Sizzler! And I just have to say how pretty you are without makeup!

I think you look PDG (pretty darn good!) w/o make up. You have nice skin :)
    I am envoius of your make up skills…I am a lame-o with make up.

Aw man, I haven’t been to Sizzler in years. Their cheesy bread is awesome. I do love a good salad bar.
    I eat fast, too. WAY too fast.
    Sometimes I have to remind myself to slow down and enjoy my food. My daughter shovels it in, too.
    Not a good habit to have.
    And lastly, you’re beautiful with or without make up.

I didn’t even know they still had Sizzler!! I used to love their dessert bar.

I eat so fast and I hate it. One of my friends that I go to dinner with often eats so slow plus talks alot so half way into her story, I am done, it sucks

I am a very fast eater. I think it has contributed to some of my weight gain. After a longer run, I just shovel food in and it doesn’t give my body enough time to get “full.” Definitely something for me to work on!

I am obsessed with Sizzler’s cheesy bread. Too bad they don’t have any near me!!

You look great both with makeup and without, just two totally different looks!

It’s funny, I find I am a slow eater around really good friends because I usually have so much to say, but around people I don’t know as well, I eat faster, because I’m quieter.

I used to be a fast eater! I could wolf down a whole meal in 10 minutes. But I decided this wasn’t helping me with my weight loss, so I consciously slowed down my eating. I still eat fast but not as fast as before.

I try not to eat dinner at home, in fron of the tv or I’ll eat fast. When we go to a restaurant I’ll eat slow then. Lunch seems rushed at work, so sometimes its slow or fast.

Is it me or is the Sizzler in Cali way nicer (with more quality food) than the ones in NC? The few I’ve been to in NC have made me swear off of them for life. One in SC I stopped at on a road trip to Florida was especially bad. Everything is sunnier in California, right?

I’m laughing at the bloodshot eyes comment. I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and look either totally possessed or high as a kite. My eyes were also this really really pretty gray color. So funny! I’ll keep the color but not the blood shot eyes!

I’m sure my husband would think I’m wasting the salad bar if I only ate salad … he’s such a meat guy. Your dishes look great!

I love it in the summer when I can let my hair air dry. It’s so thick that it takes forever with a blowdryer and with 7 months being winter in Canada, you need dry hair when you go outside!

Make-up is a funny thing … yesterday I went to yoga without makeup because I’m breaking out for some weird reason and my husband was like, “You’re going out like that?” LOL! But my face is clearing up now, which is awesome!

K