Track Time

Ben and I took a walk this afternoon. We found a high school track and thought about going for a 400m run icon smile Track Time But I decided not to because my knee feels a little “annoyed” and I want to keep it happy!

Don’t mind me, just wearing Ben’s sweatshirt looking like a tragedy…IMG 6066 thumb Track Time

We are dorks icon smile Track Time IMG 6068 thumb Track Time

While I was out and about I got an iced coffee. I was soooo tired today! I guess that’s what happens when you stay up till midnight and then try to make a morning Spin class.IMG 6064 thumb Track Time

I bought a bunch of different granola bars from Target and ate two while out on the streets. Oops.

Dinner was a treat = yogurt with lemon curd with trail mix. Oh my gosh, it’s been too long since I’ve had a fancy yogurt bowl.IMG 6078 thumb Track Time

I couldn’t resist buying Easter candy for our candy dish. I really want to get into the Easter holiday spirit because we won’t be celebrating the holiday with any family icon sad Track Time I thought about ignoring the day, but I think Ben and I might dye eggs (since he loves hardboiled eggs I figure he’s in)!

But – I decided to go with something I don’t really like = malted milk eggs.

I usually can’t resist candy when it’s out and unwrapped like this, but getting something that I don’t really like helps. I’ll hold out for the dark chocolate bunny I’m getting for myself icon smile Track Time IMG 6080 thumb Track Time

I’ve gotta go – it’s Oscars time!!!

Question: Did you run track in high school? Any other high school sports??

Me: I was a cheerleader, which is year ’round and made it hard to do anything else. I signed up for cross country one year, but sucked so bad I quit icon sad Track Time

Bonus Question: What’s your favorite Easter Candy?

Me: Pretty pastel wrapped Reeses and Dark chocolate bunnies icon smile Track Time

pin it button Track Time

Comments

I helped start the cross country team my senior year! Besides that, I was much more in to fencing and ultimate frisbee
    And I just found milk chocolate candy coated fair trade eggs at Whole Foods today. I put them back, but I made it clear they were high on my list of candies I want :-)

I never did track or cross country in HS. I was a swimmer instead.

As for Easter candy, I freakin love those whopper eggs and I haven’t stopped eating them since I grabbed some last weekend. Those and the huge Reese eggs are my downfall!

I played field hockey. The team was terrible!!

I hate those malted milk balls too. I had some in work by accident thinking they were imposter mini eggs…yuck. I love mini eggs, cadbury eggs, pastel m&m’s and hershey kisses :)

when I was in eighth grade, I tried out for tennis and didn’t make it :( I never did try after that. I did a sport in my sophomore and junior year of high school though! Academic team ;) they totally considered it a sport! No idea why! :) lol. and I sucked at that too! lol

i played bball and vball all four years. i did track for two but only to socialize. i mean, i was decent but i didn’t have my heart in it ha

I ran cross country for 2 seasons and track for one season. I was merely mediocre because I didn’t try very hard.

Hmm..Easter candy–I like anything with the fake, extra-sweet peanut butter in it .

I played volleyball and softball in hs. Favorite Easter Candy is Cadbury Carmel or Cream eggs. I remember one yr in HS I bought like two bags of Starburst jelly beans and ate them in one day. I cannot look at a bag without making me sick!

8. Christy says

I played tennis in high school and my all time, hands down, no competition favorite Easter candy are the Cadbury Mini Eggs. They are like M&M’s on steroids. Love them!!!

I was a swimmer and a golfer (not sure if that counts!) in high school. I definitely could NOT run since I was in shape for swimming, but now I can’t swim as well and can run way better!

How do you keep candy around in your house?? My favorite is Cadbury eggs. I wish they were around all year!

I ran track AND I was a cheerleader. Like, a long. long. Time ago. :) Loved them both. But I still run. Cheerleading? Umm… no.

11. Amanda says

I wish I had run track but I was a bit too timid for it. Now I run for fun : ) My favorite easter candies are: cadbury eggs and those big reeses peanut butter eggs. *drool

I did track for one day. I felt awful at the end and quit right away. I still wish I had stuck with it because now I love to run.

Candbury mini eggs are my favorite! I have 2 bags that I bought on sale…but they are way back in a cabinet on the top shelf…hard to get at!

I ran track (indoor and outdoor) and played tennis. Funny that when I ran, I was a sprinter and thought I’d never ever run more than 3 miles unless I was being chased, ha.

By far, the best Easter candy is the egg-shaped Reese’s peanut butter things. So.Friggin.Amazing.

I “ran” track for 3 seasons. Hated every second of it.

Reese’s Eggs. They’re my favorite candy any time of year; sure the pumpkins and trees and hearts come close, but the egg trumps them all; it has the right proportion of pb to chocolate. For Easter is any combination of chocolate and caramel comes in at a very distant second :)

I didn’t do any sports in high school. I was an overweight, orchestra geek until late junior year when I lost 50 lbs. (Still an orchestra geek, just not overweight…LOL) But, in junior high I played soccer. :)

I didn’t participate in any sports. Athleticism eluded me during the teenage years. I carried a few too many extra pounds in high school and spent most of my free time studying and doing other equally lame activities. Wow, I’m glad high school is over.
    I love jelly beans. Because I love them, I do not buy them. It’s so easy to grab a handful every time you walk buy them; my hands are HUGE so that’s never a good thing.
    Instead, I buy the individually wrapped mini candies. I love all the pastel wrappers. Right now we have some Hershey’s Bliss eggs.

I was on the dance team in high school…not the one that you try out and “make.” I was on the one that they would just let anyone on…that kind of tells you about the extent of my dancing abilities…LOL! I wish I would have had the guts to run cross country or track. I just didn’t know anything about it!

My favorite Easter Candy is the Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg. I haven’t had one in over 10 years, but I’m sure that they are still just as wonderful!!!

Oh my gah! Lemon curd and yogurt! What a great idea. I must try it.

My favorite Easter candy has to be malted eggs and cadbury eggs….although the reeses peanut butter eggs are pretty awesome too.

I started cross country in high school but it was too hot during the season (118 degrees). I changed to swimming and water polo instead and did that for 3 years. I miss it.

I was lazy in high school and wasn’t part of any extra-curricular thing. I remember really liking home ec, but that was part of our regular class schedule. Grade 11 was the first year I started getting into music and then that took up all my time!

I love Easter candy … chocolate is definitely my nemesis! We just saw a commercial for Reese PB Mini Eggs and I thought they looked delicious … obviously something I can’t buy for the house!

I wish we could put candy into dishes … my husband and I have 2 cats who think anything small in a dish is fair game for play, so we’ve had to stop. They are cute, though … our one cat will take Hershey Kisses right out of the dish AND dewrap them. Of course, we’ve had to refrain from letting her do that since we have DOGS and chocolate is bad for them. Boo.

K

Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thanks Nevertheless I am experiencing problem with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting similar rss problem? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

Aw, it was quite a awesome post. In suggestion I’d prefer to put in writing similar to this furthermore – taking time and even true hard work to make a very good article… however what can I say… I procrastinate much and for no reason seem to get something completed.

I wish to point out my love for your kind-heartedness giving support to those individuals that absolutely need assistance with this concept. Your very own commitment to passing the solution along came to be rather valuable and have frequently enabled many people much like me to get to their desired goals. Your amazing important facts signifies much to me and far more to my peers. Thank you; from everyone of us.

Im wondering if you have noticed how the media has changed? What used to neve be brought up or discussed has changed. Frankly it is about time we see a change.

Browsing at this write-up on Wood Piano Benches tends to make me ponder that I should have invest in one. This post is just so flawless that it can attract the attention from the reader.