I’m In The Men’s Room

This week my gym is renovating the women’s locker room, so all women have to use the Men’s Locker room and the men are using the Women’s.

Aren’t you curious about boys bathrooms and changing rooms? I kinda am, but this one would have been more fun if there actually were men in it icon wink I’m In The Men’s Room It was just like the women’s room, except everything was on the opposite side.IMG 6271 thumb I’m In The Men’s Room

My morning began with 3 miles on the treadmill. This felt a little better than Saturday’s run, but I still kept it pretty slow.

After my run I made a quick breakfast with a new healthy find: Chia Goodness. This is a mixture of chia seeds, buckwheat, hemp, cocoa and a few other natural ingredients. You can eat it as a hot or cold cereal. IMG 6277 thumb I’m In The Men’s Room

It looks like chocolate mush and  it was very interesting (in a good way)! I really had no idea what to expect, but I’m glad I took a risk and bought it.

How to make: Mix 2 Tbs chia goodness with 1/4 cup hot or cold water, stir well, and let sit for 3-5 minutes until it thickens.

The mix was thick and grainy and not too sweet. I usually like things on the sweeter side – this is lightly sweet but pleasant all the same icon smile I’m In The Men’s Room

I liked it, but I think I would enjoy it more as a snack. The portion is pretty small and I’m a volume eater. On the side I had a sandwich thin with AB.IMG 6266 thumb I’m In The Men’s Room

But, I was still hungry after this so I re-filled my bowl with cereal. Then, it was straight to kickboxing!IMG 6267 thumb I’m In The Men’s Room

After kickboxing I had a drink and apple to refuel icon smile I’m In The Men’s Room I always crave fruit after the gym – I think it’s because I sweat soooo much!IMG 6269 thumb I’m In The Men’s Room

After a few errands I rushed home because I was hungry. I made a quick lunch of a veggie burger pita and carrots with hummus.IMG 6273 thumb I’m In The Men’s Room

Stuffed with veggies, mustard, ketchup and hot sauce – Yum!!!IMG 6274 thumb I’m In The Men’s Room

Dessert was some graham cookies and PB pretzel sandwiches. IMG 6276 thumb I’m In The Men’s Room

I have physical therapy this afternoon and really should get some studying done. I’ve been so preoccupied with looking for jobs and moving research that I’m not keeping myself on task with the things I need to do now!!!

My cart is totally before the horse and I need to get my brain back in order icon smile I’m In The Men’s Room

See ya later!

Comments

Those cookies look so comforting. As far as men’s bathrooms go, I always ask my husband what the inside of men’s bathrooms look like. He thinks I’m weird.

Good luck with your studying!
    2tbsp of the chia things? Boo to that. I would’ve eaten two bowls of cereal afterwards! Do you think you’ll eat the chia things again?

3. janetha says

that is funny that they did a locker room switcharoo! i was always weirded out by urinals when i was a kid. anyway! lunch looks good! xoxo

Whenever they’re working on the ladies room at my gym they just put up a sign that says “man working. ask him to leave if you need him to”. Thanks for the warning! I was in there once when a man was working and some gym dudes were in there talking with him. It was kind of weird.

The chia stuff looks interesting…I wonder if you can add it to oats instead of eating it on it’s own to give it more oomph.

I used to wonder all the time in high school about the guys basketball locker room. We weren’t to happy to see they had a tv and couch in there, when we finally peeked in. We ended up stealing it and moving it to our locker room. lol

adorable cookies! and the men and women are switching locker rooms? i’m confused because if the women’s locker room is under construction…how does that make it usable still? do men just have lower standards? haha ;)

The women were questioning this too! But, then someone realized it’s because the construction is being done by MEN so they can’t be in the same room with changing WOMEN! Ha, we totally needed this pointed out to us :)

I LOVE those cookies. I can only buy them once in a while because I have trouble eating just one portion.

The title and opening picture on your post made me laugh. I got nervous that you were going to post more from your escapades. LOL

those cookies are awesome. i cant keep cookies in thehouse though; i’d probably try to spell out my name though and then eat all the letters.

i really want to try that chia goodness stuff! where did you get it? (or did it come in the mail?)

9. Amanda says

That chia goodness looks neat …. I may have to make a pilgrimage to feel rite tomorrow : ) Cuz chia seeds are sooooo good for you!