The Age Old Debate: Cake vs. Pie

there are poor children in china eating FROZEN YOGURT for christs sake The Age Old Debate: Cake vs. Pie
nataliedee.com

[polldaddy poll=3082608]

In the cake vs. pie debate I’d go with Cake icon smile The Age Old Debate: Cake vs. Pie

But, if you throw ice cream – or rather, frozen yogurt in the mix then I scream for ice cream!!!

What’s your vote???

Comments

See, it all depends on the type of cake or pie! I love marionberry pie (Oregon only, maybe?) but then I also love really good chocolate cake or carrot cake. I say, eat what you love :)

2. Kayla says

cheesecake!! I could dream about Adam’s Peanut butter Cup Fudge Ripple from the cheesecake Factory! yumm

Between cake vs. pie, I pick pie. I love fresh berry pie or pumpkin pie! The only time I really like cake is when it’s ice cream cake. :)

Between cake and pie, cake wins handsdown. I’m a sucker for frosting. However, I think my favorite sweet treat is a brownie. Chewy, not too fudgey and never cakey. Ah, I love brownies.

That is WAY too hard to decide. I don’t like cake. I absolutely love pie. But ice cream cake? YES PLEASE. And ice cream? I’ll take it!

Cake, no doubt. Unless we’re talking about cheesecake, because apparently that counts as pie. But really I’m with Allison.. Brownies are the all time winner in the dessert battle.

uhh, weirdly I’ve been wanting almond butter sandwiches for dessert. but i would have to say a really great moist chocolate cake. or carrot cake. LOVE cream cheese icing!

and this is my first time seeing your new header. I love it!

and this is my first time seeing your new header. I love it!