Traveling through life on foot

Good Morning from Orlandy icon smile Traveling through life on foot

I started the day with a short run through Downtown Disney. It was so empty compared to the crowds of last night! IMG 7234 thumb Traveling through life on foot

The early bird gets the worm picture with Cinderella.IMG 7235 thumb Traveling through life on foot

One of the most important things I make sure to pack on every trip are my running shoes. I know I may  not always be able to get a run in, but I also know I will be super disappointed if I could run and didn’t bring them.

So, my kicks are always the first thing in my bag! I have explored so many places this way and I love traveling through life on foot icon smile Traveling through life on foot IMG 7211 thumb Traveling through life on foot

On my run I also found the scene of my pre-Marathon dinner with Meghann (read the Disney Marathon recap here). Flippers! It turns out my hotel is pretty close to a shopping area with this restaurant and a store. IMG 7241 thumb Traveling through life on foot

I scored some yogurt from the store for my breakfast…IMG 7243 thumb Traveling through life on foot

Now I’m enjoying breakfast on the patio and liberally applying sun-block. I’m excited to explore Disney World. I was definitely disappointed that we couldn’t visit the parks when we were here in January, so I’m ready to go!IMG 7245 thumb Traveling through life on foot
I love running through Florida, but I’m always scared an alligator is going to jump through the bushes and attack me! IMG 7238 thumb Traveling through life on foot

Who know’s what’s hiding in this water???IMG 7240 thumb Traveling through life on foot

This brings me to Ben and Monica’s conversation of the day

Me (calling Ben): I made it to Orlando!

Ben: Does it smell like Florida? Does it smell like old people and alligators?

Me: No, I’m in Orlando. It smells like tourists covered in sun block and Mickey Mouse…

Comments

How fun to see Disney while running. I have never been to the one in Florida, but I’ve been to the land of CA. The hubby has never been, so I plan to take him one day. maybe we’ll have to run around!

I love that your running shoes are your most important thing to pack — I feel the same way!! Traveling through life on foot is the best way to go. ;) Have fun in Disney!!

3. Caroline says

I’m so jealous you are in Disney! .. If an alligator DOES jump out, run in zig zags! Because their eyes on on the sides of their faces or something they can’t process a zig zag pattern as fast

Dryer sheets in your shows? Genius! My shoes end up smelling like toxic waste dumps aftr a couple months. Ends up stinking my car, office and room to high heaven. Thanks for the idea!

I think Florida has a certain smell, too. Every time we land there, the smell comes back to me. Kind of strange, but kind of comforting, as well.
    I hope you have fun at Disney. How fun to explore alone…you’ll get to do what you want and see what you want, when you want to. Sounds like heaven to me.

Comfortably, the blog post is realistically the most desirable on this essential matter. I partially agree with your findings and will desperately expect your forthcoming up-dates. Saying many thanks will not just be sufficient, for the increadible clarity in your writing. I will immediately grab your feeds to keep abreast of any updates. Admirable work and much success in your business enterprise! God bless, …

When Someone said your blog, Hopefully it doesnt disappoint me as much as that one. I am talking about, It was my choice to read, however i actually thought youd have something interesting to convey. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something you could fix in case you werent too busy seeking attention.

I precisely wished to thank you so much once more. I am not sure what I might have gone through without those hints contributed by you regarding that area of interest. It seemed to be a very frightening scenario in my circumstances, nevertheless discovering a skilled strategy you resolved it took me to jump with happiness. I’m happier for this assistance and as well , trust you know what a great job you are carrying out teaching the mediocre ones through the use of your website. Most likely you’ve never come across all of us.