Dirty not Sweaty

This morning I took a STRIKE class at the gym. It’s like Kickboxing with a light bar. Unfortunately, the class was not a good work out and I didn’t get my heart rate up or get sweaty. Boo.

I hate feeling like I am wasting time in a class. I didn’t wake up at 5am to just stand around with my chonies on my head!

Now that I’ve tried a few different classes and instructors  I need to update my weekly workout schedule to include the classes I feel are best for my needs.

I did manage to get super dirty from the communal gloves though… Gross.IMG 7932 thumb Dirty not Sweaty

Oh.My.Gosh. Since TJ’s is still out of my favorite almond butter I had to find an alternate nut butter for now. I picked up Peanut Butter & Co.’s Cinnamon Raisin Swirl. I’ve been wanting to try this stuff forever, but I always think I should just add my own raisins and cinnamon to PB and make it myself.IMG 7942 thumb Dirty not Sweaty

Well, I’m glad I had an excuse to try it because it is AMAZING! I love it. This stuff might be dangerous if I am not careful though.

Generous amounts of Cinnamon Raisin PB on a bagel, plus generous amounts straight from the jar to “test” it 5 times.IMG 7939 thumb Dirty not Sweaty

See you in a bit!

pin it button Dirty not Sweaty

Comments

Have you tried the dark chocolate dreams? It is amazing. I have always wanted to get the mighty maple, too, but I felt the same way like you said, figuring I should just mix syrup with the PB (which I often do). I will buy it someday though…

How is it possible for an instructor to do a class and not make anyone sweat? That’s whack, and I would probably be pissed! I’m glad that you’re trying out all of these classes for me so that I don’t have to waste my time. lol. I still want to try Zumba.

Have you tried their Dark Chocolate Dreams PB???? I try to think it is calorie free since I basically can’t stop myself from eating it by the spoonful.

Your dirty hand looks like a massive bruise! That flavor of PB&Co is one of the only ones I havent tried. Looks tasty, though.

That is the worst when you don’t get in a good workout!!!! At least you got some good pb… cinnamon and swirl sounds soooo good

I HATE when that happens! I feel like its such a waste of time when you can’t break a sweat in a workout class.

But that Cin. Raisin PB is amazing, isn’t it? I go through jars of this stuff monthly.

i agree with you on the dark chocolate dreams – not my fav. id rather have chips on top of PB as well!

have you tried the other flavors. The mighty maple is kind of crazy. as in, i keep it at the office and only eat it with my breakfast or prebike ride home snacks because i fear i may try to eat an entire jar for dinner one day. ;)

im interested in hearing which classes you choose to do on weekly basis!

I hate feeling like that too. I usually don’t do home DVDs because I feel like it’s a waste of a workout. I’d rather go run or do something else intense.

9. Meredith says

I was at the grocery store with my Dad on Sunday picking up a few things. I saw this, and 2 other flavours and I stopped in my tracks. I was SO excited because I’ve never seen these before! The store we were at was a small chain, and usually all of the unique food finds happen in the States so I was super excited to find this is my parents town in Ontario!!

And yes, it is mighty delicious and slightly dangerous :)

I’ve been wanting to try that PB for a long time but I’m scared I won’t be able to stop eating it! :)

The glove dirt is nasty. :( That’s awful when a class is lame like that….especially when you get up at that crazy hour!

That PB is amazing! So addictive. Last time I tried it the raisins seemed a little hard though, maybe they have found a way to keep them nice and soft and plump. But you just realized that I need some pb and co pb. Well worth the splurge!