I made Not-Your-Momma’s-Banana-Pudding for my cousin’s Baby Shower today. I read about on HeatherBakes and even though I don’t like pudding, it intrigued me!
I used the original Paula Deen recipe for inspiration, but changed it.
Package SF Cheesecake Pudding mix
2 cups milk
TJ’s Cinnamon Grahams
Sweetened Condensed Milk (1 small can)
3 HUGE bananas (or 4 regular sized ones)
1. Line the pan with a layer of graham crackers.
2. Top with slices of bananas
3. Mix milk and pudding mix
4. In another bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk and greek yogurt. Then, fold in a container of Cool Whip.
5. Mix pudding and cool whip mixture together.
6. Pour into pan and top with 4 crushed graham crackers.
7. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Why are you still reading? Go make the pudding dessert!
Join the 21 Day Run Camp now!
Do you want to run faster, stronger or longer? Join in!