I made Not-Your-Momma’s-Banana-Pudding for my cousin’s Baby Shower today. I read about on HeatherBakes and even though I don’t like pudding, it intrigued me!
I used the original Paula Deen recipe for inspiration, but changed it.
Package SF Cheesecake Pudding mix
2 cups milk
TJ’s Cinnamon Grahams
Sweetened Condensed Milk (1 small can)
3 HUGE bananas (or 4 regular sized ones)
1. Line the pan with a layer of graham crackers.
2. Top with slices of bananas
3. Mix milk and pudding mix
4. In another bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk and greek yogurt. Then, fold in a container of Cool Whip.
5. Mix pudding and cool whip mixture together.
6. Pour into pan and top with 4 crushed graham crackers.
7. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Why are you still reading? Go make the pudding dessert!