I went into it with one goal – to have fun and to meet fellow bloggers and readers in person. I didn’t expect to learn enough to make me a “super blogger” or RD overnight, but I did aim to learn, enjoy, eat and have a good time. And I did.
I am very glad I went this year after not being able to attend last year. So, here is my final recap of the Healthy Living Summit ‘10 in the form of a top ten list 🙂
Top Ten Reasons To Go To The Healthy Living Summit
10. You have an excuse to travel to a new city and see new sights.
8. You get to reunite with some of your favorite bloggers
7. And you get to meet new bloggers that you’ve felt like you have already known for a very long time.
Sometimes these in person meetings seem to “click” and you may have a new BFF
6. You can convince your Personal Trainer roommate to give you a personal training session at 6am on a Saturday… even though you both stayed out drinking Vodka Tonics way too late the night before… and all you really want is to get to your hotel room without being attacked by a ghost.
And the number one reason to go to the Healthy Living Summit…
1. Running Buddies! This group of new friends ran 16 miles with me on Sunday morning. There is no better way to get to know someone than to spend over two hours with them sweating your guts out. You can tell who your real friends are by the people who are willing to run with you when you smell like something that died 7 weeks ago. Obviously, I had a blast and I hope everyone has a good time too!
See ya next year 🙂
Who am I?
I went out for a bit to get more supplies and ate the Glo Bar from my swag bag, some cherries and a handful of cashews throughout the afternoon.
Now I’m just waiting for Ben to get home so he can help me with the hard part. There may be a microwave meal on the agenda for dinner because I am not feeling like cooking tonight.
See ya later!
Don't Miss the Good Stuff
Subscribe now to get the latest blogs, podcasts, recipes and more straight to your email!