Monday Mini-Goals 9/13

Hello and Happy Monday! Even though I was on vacation all last week I am not ready to get back to the real world yet. Oh well, here we go!

In order to help me bounce back from vacation I’m setting Monday Mini-Goals again. I love the idea of weekly goal setting. One step at a time, right?

Goals for the week of 9/13/10:

1. Get 8 hours of sleep every night.

2. Do Jillian’s 30 Minute Shred every day until Saturday.

3. Eat Clean – specifically, no candy, ice cream or cookies. I overdid it on vacation and want to clean up my eats this week.

Run – I did 5.5 slow miles this morning. Level 1 Shred made me sore and my muscles didn’t want to cooperate. This only proves how much I need to do more strength training. Ouch.

This morning I was craving a fruit smoothie, but don’t have any fruit flavored protein powder (I’m returning the last one I bought). I decided to try this individual packet of Tera’s Whey in Chocolate. IMG 1032 thumb Monday Mini Goals 9/13

The nutritional information is amazing! 20 grams of protein for 110 calories. Nice.IMG 1034 thumb Monday Mini Goals 9/13

I blended the packet with ice, water, spinach and chia seeds. For some reason it didn’t want to incorporate well and was clumpy no matter how long I left it blending. Boo. IMG 1035 thumb Monday Mini Goals 9/13

Outside of that it was tasty. But, I still want to track down my fave protein powder…IMG 1036 thumb Monday Mini Goals 9/13

With a PB&J bagel on the side. IMG 1037 thumb Monday Mini Goals 9/13

What are your goals for this week?

pin it button Monday Mini Goals 9/13

Comments

yay mini goals! definitely a good idea to be held accountable on a short time interval. mine is to get at least 6 hours of sleep each night. I WANT 8+ but realistically I think I’m going to have to shoot for 6 then build my way up

Mini goals are the best! They totally help keep me focused on the smaller picture….which I tend to forget and want to jump over!

My goals are to stay positive, track every day and to take a rock climbing course on Saturday!

3. Alyssa says

Love the minigoals

1. 8 hours of sleep each night – computer off 1/2 hour before bed!
    2. Catch up on grading all my papers
    3. At least 2 days of strength training – starting with Jillian’s NMTZ tonight after running!

To hit the gym every day this week. Not at the same intensity, but to at least remain in the habit!

And to determine to figure out a way to *ahem* keep everything flowing without having to rely on dairy!

I really want to try Tara’s Whey! I’ve read good things on blogs.

My goals for this week:
    -Track all of my eats down on paper. Try to get the correct servings of protein, grains, fats…etc.

-Run 2-4 miles on Wed, Fri & Sunday

-Strength train on Tues, thurs & saturday (using 30 day shred and a Jackie Warner DVD)

-Learn to tape my knees correctly!

6. Dynamics says

My Mini goals are to get up by 8:00 a.m. and start my car. I also found some great things on “exercise tv” and want to try a few after I finish my work.

7. Lived in Wien! says

My mini goals are:
    2 days of walking outside
    2 days at the gym
    1 day at the yoga studio

How are your IE goals that you made with Evelyn going?