Runny Eggs

I like my eggs like I like my exercise – Runny ;)

What? They can’t all be winners folks.

I am still craving eggs and tonight I wanted runny eggs with toast for dinner. I don’t make the best looking eggs, but I think I make some pretty good tasting ones.

With a side of my other recent obsession – green beans eaten as fries. Eaten with more ketchup than I’d like to admit. IMG_1157

First they’re regular…IMG_1155

Then they’re runny!IMG_1161

I chomped on this bar randomly throughout the day. I hate the name, but had to try it after I saw it on several blogs. I wasn’t a fan. But that didn’t stop me from eating it. Wouldn’t get it again though. IMG_1163

And dessert – Annie’s Bunny Cookies Cereal. They should just sell this stuff in the cereal aisle because I know I’m not the only one eating it like this.

IMG_1164

Ben sent me this picture he found on reddit, I’m not sure who to credit, but I love it – a corn muffin stuffed with broccoli! cornbread broccoli

I feel snacky, but know I’m not hungry. I’m hoping some hot cocoa or seltzer keeps me busy until bed time.

Good Night!

Comments

hahah i seriously LOVE your corny jokes!!! they put me right at home- bc my dad is the king of corny-ness. your kids will appreciate it one day! (your future kids i mean!!) and i love runny eggs, seriously my fav. i dont like them scrambled nearly as much. brilliant to put those cookie bite things as cereal. have a great weekend!

I love the idea of cookies eaten like cereal. Like Cookie Crisp, but better.
    I’m in the minority here, but I do not like runny eggs. My grandma used to make me runny eggs and I would pass them off to my sister because I was timid and didn’t want to tell her I didn’t like them.

I used to hate runny eggs until recently. My mom use to make us “dippy eggs” when we were little and I would eat them almost every day. I think I got burned out from them but now I love them again.

Hey there!! Just wanted to stop by and say I love your blog and your story! Very inspriring! I live in Socal too, and for me trying to remain healthy here is very hard. The pressure to be “hollywood” can sometimes be crushing, but I admire the path that you are taking! :)
    Keep the faith

Green beans with ketchup? That sounds delicious…. (ketchup is good with everythinng!)

I am definitely going to try the cookies as a cereal. They look delicious.

The eggs look yummy to me!

My Grandma called them “dip dip eggs” and I was always excited to spend the night at her house because I knew I’d get an awesome breakfast in the morning. And ice cream after dinner. :)