Confession Thursday – Coming Clean

I love confession Thursday because it gives me a chance to Come Clean

Confession #1: I know I said Thursday is a Rest Day, but instead of complete rest I did Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred. It felt good icon smile Confession Thursday – Coming Clean IMG 1381 thumb Confession Thursday – Coming Clean

After the Shred I made a yogurt bowl with greek yogurt, stevia, cereals, banana, chia seeds and peanut butter.IMG 1353 thumb Confession Thursday – Coming Clean

I took coffee to go, but it spilled on me several times on the way. You think I would change now that I’m back home, but I don’t want to be that clean. This confession post is enough really.IMG 1356 thumb Confession Thursday – Coming Clean

Confession #2: I hadn’t washed my hair for 2 days because I knew I was going to get it cut today and wanted to really enjoy a good scrub from a stylist. Does anyone else love getting their hair washed?IMG 1363 thumb Confession Thursday – Coming Clean

Confession #3: I was super hungry after class and my hair cut so I had lunch at 11am. I almost ate at 10:30am, but it took a few minutes to put together. I made mini-pizzas on sandwich thins – topped with marinara, onions, mushrooms and cheese. IMG 1372 thumb Confession Thursday – Coming Clean

I always add extra parm because I love it. IMG 1375 thumb Confession Thursday – Coming Clean

Confession #4: This post is late because I finally had a minute to clean my kitchen and had a pile of dishes that were about to grow legs and walk away. Gross.

I hate that during the week I let messes pile up because I’m always rushing off. I’ve decided to set a better schedule for myself tomorrow and stick to it so I am not always feeling overwhelmed.

Confession #5: In my cleaning frenzy I realized the crumbs trap for my toaster is missing and I got frustrated and threw the whole thing away. Looks like someone is in the market for a new toaster…IMG 1379 thumb Confession Thursday – Coming Clean

Confession #6: Someone is also in the market for a new bed. Ben and I are currently sleeping on our pull out couch because we don’t have a bed. We also don’t have the flooring done in the bedroom, so we’re not in a rush.IMG 1358 thumb Confession Thursday – Coming Clean But our place is so tiny we are using the front room as a bedroom and office too.

Confession Lucky #7: I bought 3 bottles of this carrot juice from Costco yesterday. When I bought it I told Ben we’re not going to have fruit juice anymore, just veggie juices. Well, I took a drink and realized I don’t like carrot juice straight up. Looks like I’ll have to cut it with OJ. IMG 1366 thumb Confession Thursday – Coming Clean

Confession #8: My genius cereal dispenser doesn’t seem so genius any more since I keep opening up the lid to grab handfuls of it. sneakyhands thumb Confession Thursday – Coming Clean

Question: Anyone else got anything to confess?

Comments

1. Maren says

If my cereal was in plain-sight like yours is, I would be in serious trouble! Oh and that peanut butter looks spectacular! That seriously cracks me up that you threw away your toaster!! Too funny :) After my workout today, I showered, but didn’t wash my hair (I wash it like twice a week) but it was still soaking wet from sweat, so I slicked it back in a pony tail…pretending that it was wet from my shower.. GROSS! I know.

2. Zuzanka says

So in your last call for confessions I said that I was kind of getting sick of running, but couldn’t stop because I had two marathons coming up. Well, I tore my meniscus two weeks ago and marathon training is officially over for me. Umm..confession..I’m not all that sad and actually enjoy being able to go out and stay way too late, eat crap and have too much to drink with my new classmates. I’ll have an arthroscopy soon and will go back to running eventually, but for now I’m making tons of new friends and having a blast. Bad, bad Z.

I love getting my hair washed from my stylist. She’s awesome too!

My confession for today: All I want to do is go home and get in my jammies with a bowl of ice cream and watch TV all night. No reason why, I just want to be lazy. :)

Haha I love the last confession. Sneaky cereal dispenser. I have the same problem though, so I just try to not keep cereal around me.
    I have 2 confessions…
    1. I finished off an entire bag of granola crisp’s in a day in a half and that was only because I was hold back. I probably could have eaten the whole bag in one sitting.
    2. I spend enough at the grocery store each week to feed 2 people. But my budget is only for one…

I have tried cutting carrot juice with various other ones but it seems to overpower EVERYTHING!

Confession : I had every intention of hitting the gym today since I know I won’t have time tomorrow. Did I make it? Nope. My DVR was calling my name….

6. Alyssa says

1. I only wash my hair like twice a week.
    2. I’m a teacher and before and after the bell rings I pretend I don’t hear kids talking to me (like the Hangover, it’s after 3:30 so you don’t exist)
    3. Last night I planned to have leftover homemade ice cream for dessert but my hubby bought Edy’s butterfinger ice cream….and premixed chocolate milk, the super sugary fatty delicious kind….so my dessert was all 3. Plus some cookie dough.
    4. I pretend like I get upset that I can’t go out and drink Friday nights during marathon training bc of my long run Sat. mornings, but actually I love the excuse to watch TV or read in my PJs (where I usually actually want to be instead of a bar)

I have too many reasons to count why I don’t wash my hair periodically and I have to echo #4 above my comment. There’s just not enough hours in the week to really veg out.