All Wrong Wednesday

My Wednesday just seems all wrong. First, I slept through my alarm. I don’t know if I’ve ever done that before!!! I was seriously shocked when I woke up naturally and noticed light peeking through the blinds. I usually wake up when it’s still dark. I immediately got a bad feeling.

I jumped out of bed and grabbed my phone. Yep, totally overslept by 45 minutes! My stomach was in knots because I woke up thinking something was wrong.

Then, I peeked out the window to see rain. A lot of rain. I still changed into running clothes, but was having second thoughts. IMG 2082 thumb All Wrong Wednesday

Ben usually bikes to work, but since it was raining I gave him a ride.

When I got back home it was still raining and I was hungry at this point. I decided to postpone my run and eat breakfast. IMG 2090 thumb All Wrong Wednesday

This also never happens. Sure I’ll eat toast and PB before long runs, but my day to day runs usually are fueled by what ever I ate the night before and some water and coffee. *I eat a lot at night so I’m never hungry before a run. If I was hungry, I’d eat.

I decided against celebrating Waffle Wednesday. But, if I had this “waffle pop” maker I’d might have changed my mind…wafflepops thumb All Wrong Wednesday

I made an egg sandwich with Laughing Cow and ketchup.IMG 2084 thumb All Wrong Wednesday

I have some school work to do. Then, I’m going to try and run. I have no idea how it’s going to go since I’ve never eaten eggs pre-run before and I’m not sure when the rain will stop.

I’ll report back with successes and failures later icon smile All Wrong Wednesday

Hope you’re having a Happy Wednesday!

Question: Ever sleep through your alarm?

Comments

I have overslept before! I recently did it and it made me late for an important meeting. I’ve been so determined since that I set 3 alarms at night. Including one that I need to actually get out of bed to shut off. I haven’t slept through them yet. I really hope I don’t.

i hate oversleeping. i’ve only done it once in a while but it just throws me off for the rest of the day. hope things are more successful than fail-full :)

I hate when my day starts off all out of whack but this definitely happens every now and then. I think this is life’s way of telling us we are not ALWAYS in control on the uncontrollable. Hope your day gets better Monica! :)

Ummm, I always do! Gah- morning sleep is the BEST! P.s I am dating a guy named Ben :)! hehehe Don’t worry we did not meet on a dating site ;)!

Uggh oversleeping sucks because it really can throw off your whole day. On a waffle note, that waffle on a stick machine looks awesome!! I love to eat things on a stick

There is almost nothing I hate more than oversleeping!

No matter how much I eat the night before, my stomach is always raring to go the next morning! I need fuel first thing.

I love when people take pics of meals! Normal, regular, everyday meals.

I used to sleep through my alarm a LOT, but I never do anymore. I can’t explain why but yeah, I really hate how I feel when I oversleep. I think the hate finally overcame the desire to sleep. Maybe. :p

Can I simply say what a reduction to search out somebody who truly knows what theyre speaking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know how one can bring a difficulty to gentle and make it important. Extra individuals must read this and understand this facet of the story. I cant believe youre not more standard since you undoubtedly have the gift.

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. Many thanks