All Wrong Wednesday

My Wednesday just seems all wrong. First, I slept through my alarm. I don’t know if I’ve ever done that before!!! I was seriously shocked when I woke up naturally and noticed light peeking through the blinds. I usually wake up when it’s still dark. I immediately got a bad feeling.

I jumped out of bed and grabbed my phone. Yep, totally overslept by 45 minutes! My stomach was in knots because I woke up thinking something was wrong.

Then, I peeked out the window to see rain. A lot of rain. I still changed into running clothes, but was having second thoughts. IMG_2082

Ben usually bikes to work, but since it was raining I gave him a ride.

When I got back home it was still raining and I was hungry at this point. I decided to postpone my run and eat breakfast. IMG_2090

This also never happens. Sure I’ll eat toast and PB before long runs, but my day to day runs usually are fueled by what ever I ate the night before and some water and coffee. *I eat a lot at night so I’m never hungry before a run. If I was hungry, I’d eat.

I decided against celebrating Waffle Wednesday. But, if I had this “waffle pop” maker I’d might have changed my mind…waffle pops

I made an egg sandwich with Laughing Cow and ketchup.IMG_2084

I have some school work to do. Then, I’m going to try and run. I have no idea how it’s going to go since I’ve never eaten eggs pre-run before and I’m not sure when the rain will stop.

I’ll report back with successes and failures later :)

Hope you’re having a Happy Wednesday!

Question: Ever sleep through your alarm?

Comments

I have overslept before! I recently did it and it made me late for an important meeting. I’ve been so determined since that I set 3 alarms at night. Including one that I need to actually get out of bed to shut off. I haven’t slept through them yet. I really hope I don’t.

i hate oversleeping. i’ve only done it once in a while but it just throws me off for the rest of the day. hope things are more successful than fail-full :)

I hate when my day starts off all out of whack but this definitely happens every now and then. I think this is life’s way of telling us we are not ALWAYS in control on the uncontrollable. Hope your day gets better Monica! :)

Ummm, I always do! Gah- morning sleep is the BEST! P.s I am dating a guy named Ben :)! hehehe Don’t worry we did not meet on a dating site ;)!

Uggh oversleeping sucks because it really can throw off your whole day. On a waffle note, that waffle on a stick machine looks awesome!! I love to eat things on a stick

There is almost nothing I hate more than oversleeping!

No matter how much I eat the night before, my stomach is always raring to go the next morning! I need fuel first thing.

I love when people take pics of meals! Normal, regular, everyday meals.

I used to sleep through my alarm a LOT, but I never do anymore. I can’t explain why but yeah, I really hate how I feel when I oversleep. I think the hate finally overcame the desire to sleep. Maybe. :p

Can I simply say what a reduction to search out somebody who truly knows what theyre speaking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know how one can bring a difficulty to gentle and make it important. Extra individuals must read this and understand this facet of the story. I cant believe youre not more standard since you undoubtedly have the gift.

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. Many thanks