Eggnog Yogurt

I picked up another holiday flavor yogurt at Target the other day. This time it was Eggnog. I was super excited to get my first taste of ‘nog for the season, but it wasn’t very eggnoggy. I think the Low Fat version might be better since I’m used to thicker Greek yogurt now. Luckily, I got Ben one of those and am planning on stealing it wlEmoticon winkingsmile8 Eggnog Yogurt

IMG 4507 thumb Eggnog Yogurt

I ate half of this salad yesterday and decided to utilize the rest of the container for dinner tonight. Oh and by the way, I got this from the 99 cent store. Organic Fresh Herb Salad –for 99 cents and it’s good.

IMG 4510 thumb Eggnog Yogurt

I threw other veggies and hummustard dressing right on top and shook it up! No extra dishes required.

IMG 4508 thumb Eggnog Yogurt

With my salad I enjoyed a pita pizza. I have been craving pizza like it’s the last $99.00 DSLR camera at a Black Friday sale. I considered ordering in, but we have too much food to justify that.

IMG 4516 thumb Eggnog Yogurt

Now I’m dreaming about my See’s Candy. They are hiding somewhere in my kitchen and I must find them now…

Question: Have you had your first sip of eggnog of the season?

Now I’m craving some!

Last year I won second place in Tina’s Eggland’s Best Contest for my Eggnog Pie. Try it if you love the stuff.

Comments

i Feel like I’m the only one on the planet who hates Egg Nog. But I still want to try the Egg Nog ice cream. I think that would be much different for some reason.

2. Kianni says

I don’t think I’ve ever even had eggnog…though if it’s like everything else in the Christmas season I realize they all just start to taste like pumpkin pie spice…

Isn’t See’s candy the best! I’m from Texas and they don’t have it there so it was always such a treat to get it whenever I could find it (usually on trips to see family/vacations). Now I live in Arizona and we’ve got it here – it makes for an easy Christmas gift for the rest of the family!

Oooh, I love eggnog so much; I have to get to Target! I found a recipe to make my own eggnog this year (I’m super jazzed about it) but I haven’t had my first sip yet.

I’ve never had eggnog! So strange, I know.

I’ve been craving See’s like crazy. My favorites are the nuts & chews. I could eat an entire box.

I’m not a big fan of egg nog, so I haven’t had any yet. (Chocolate mint soy milk on the other hand is a definite yes.) I did manage to buy some for my husband before we Thanksgiving, but he is prudently asking me to wait until the next grocery trip before buying him some more.