2011 Mini Goal Monday

Hello! Even though I made big resolutions for 2010, I also broke down my goals into monthly and weekly parts. This made it a lot easier to hold myself accountable and track my progress.

Well, I’m at it again Smile

Here are my Monday Mini Goals for 1/10/11:

1. Stretch after every work out (even if it’s just for 3 minutes).

2. Keep track of water intake. I drink a TON of water, but I’m curious exactly how much.

3. Yoga once this week.

This morning I woke up and busted out 6 easy miles. I’m still a little stiff from this weekend’s long run. Good thing I’m going to stretch more this week!

Even though I’m upping my protein, I’m keeping Mondays Meatless. I made a scramble with salsa, leeks and mushrooms for breakfast. The salsa was watery, so it made the eggs a pink/orange color. Weird, but tasty all the same.IMG_6181

Served with a generous helping of guacamole. I’m used to a good amount of healthy fats in my breakfast. Usually, it’s nut butter, but this works too SmileIMG_6183

Eaten by bocaditos – little bites pinched into a tortilla and dipped in guac. IMG_6190

Now I’m off to an interview and lunch date. I haven’t put make-up on or brushed my hair in days. It feels good to look fancy after days weeks in sweats and ponytails.IMG_6196

Question: Do you have any Monday Mini-Goals to share?

Comments

I did Mini Goal Monday this week, too.

The biggest variations are this week I want to take three yoga classes, and I want to organize my workout clothes, which I’m using as an excuse to buy more. Whoops.

Good luck on your interview! I don’t have any Monday goals, other than doing the dishes before my husband gets home and showering. Those are big plans when there’s a baby in the picture!

3. Valerie C. says

You Look soooooooooooo cute!!! I know you just officially started BFL but it seems to me like you lost weight! :) My boyfriend and I ran the Disney Half this past saturday and I thought of you and how you ran it last year :) We had a record of 26,000 people racing! CRAZYYYYYY. It was a bit hectic weaving in and out of people. As you say, no bueno.

Also, I loved how in the last post you commented on how a lot of people said chipotle burritos were “big.” I was born/grew up in Puerto Rico and my mom regularly made hearty burritos too. I have to agree bigger is always better 😉

I tagged you in my latest post with a “Stylish Blogger Award.” You don’t have to play, but part of the rules is me letting you know that I’ve enjoyed finding and reading your blog, and I think you’re awesome.

I love your mini goals!! Good luck on them :)

One of my goals is to stretch more too! I am terrible at stretching especially after a long run :( and boy do my legs feel it the next day!!!

Love your hair and makeup you are so gorgeous!

6. Bridee says

Have you tried the Flatout Flatbread? (Target) 9 grams protein/100 calories! Super yum. I love protein and this is a good option… I make it with egg whites/red/bell peppers or with just peanut butter!

Oh my gosh, I LOVED that flatbread before I found out I can’t have gluten. Although I happened to weigh it once and realized that they run consistently heavier than the serving size. I think it was 100 calories for 50 grams or something like that and they were always 60+ grams. Not a huge difference, but I like to be aware of these things, lol.

So delicious though!

I hope the interview went well!

My Mini Goals:
    1. Run 3x this week for at least 3mi each. (Tues, Thurs & Fri)
    2. Plan ahead the night before so I’m not stressed right away in the morning.
    3. Stay sane. :)