2011 Mini Goal Monday

Hello! Even though I made big resolutions for 2010, I also broke down my goals into monthly and weekly parts. This made it a lot easier to hold myself accountable and track my progress.

Well, I’m at it again wlEmoticon smile13 2011 Mini Goal Monday

Here are my Monday Mini Goals for 1/10/11:

1. Stretch after every work out (even if it’s just for 3 minutes).

2. Keep track of water intake. I drink a TON of water, but I’m curious exactly how much.

3. Yoga once this week.

This morning I woke up and busted out 6 easy miles. I’m still a little stiff from this weekend’s long run. Good thing I’m going to stretch more this week!

Even though I’m upping my protein, I’m keeping Mondays Meatless. I made a scramble with salsa, leeks and mushrooms for breakfast. The salsa was watery, so it made the eggs a pink/orange color. Weird, but tasty all the same.IMG 6181 thumb 2011 Mini Goal Monday

Served with a generous helping of guacamole. I’m used to a good amount of healthy fats in my breakfast. Usually, it’s nut butter, but this works too wlEmoticon smile13 2011 Mini Goal MondayIMG 6183 thumb 2011 Mini Goal Monday

Eaten by bocaditos – little bites pinched into a tortilla and dipped in guac. IMG 6190 thumb 2011 Mini Goal Monday

Now I’m off to an interview and lunch date. I haven’t put make-up on or brushed my hair in days. It feels good to look fancy after days weeks in sweats and ponytails.IMG 6196 thumb 2011 Mini Goal Monday

Question: Do you have any Monday Mini-Goals to share?

Comments

I did Mini Goal Monday this week, too.

The biggest variations are this week I want to take three yoga classes, and I want to organize my workout clothes, which I’m using as an excuse to buy more. Whoops.

Good luck on your interview! I don’t have any Monday goals, other than doing the dishes before my husband gets home and showering. Those are big plans when there’s a baby in the picture!

3. Valerie C. says

You Look soooooooooooo cute!!! I know you just officially started BFL but it seems to me like you lost weight! :) My boyfriend and I ran the Disney Half this past saturday and I thought of you and how you ran it last year :) We had a record of 26,000 people racing! CRAZYYYYYY. It was a bit hectic weaving in and out of people. As you say, no bueno.

Also, I loved how in the last post you commented on how a lot of people said chipotle burritos were “big.” I was born/grew up in Puerto Rico and my mom regularly made hearty burritos too. I have to agree bigger is always better ;)

I tagged you in my latest post with a “Stylish Blogger Award.” You don’t have to play, but part of the rules is me letting you know that I’ve enjoyed finding and reading your blog, and I think you’re awesome.

I love your mini goals!! Good luck on them :)

One of my goals is to stretch more too! I am terrible at stretching especially after a long run :( and boy do my legs feel it the next day!!!

Love your hair and makeup you are so gorgeous!

6. Bridee says

Have you tried the Flatout Flatbread? (Target) 9 grams protein/100 calories! Super yum. I love protein and this is a good option… I make it with egg whites/red/bell peppers or with just peanut butter!

Oh my gosh, I LOVED that flatbread before I found out I can’t have gluten. Although I happened to weigh it once and realized that they run consistently heavier than the serving size. I think it was 100 calories for 50 grams or something like that and they were always 60+ grams. Not a huge difference, but I like to be aware of these things, lol.

So delicious though!

I hope the interview went well!

My Mini Goals:
    1. Run 3x this week for at least 3mi each. (Tues, Thurs & Fri)
    2. Plan ahead the night before so I’m not stressed right away in the morning.
    3. Stay sane. :)