No Good Fruit

This morning Ben and I did a 20 minute run. Right now we’re doing 2 minutes of running, 1 minute of walking intervals. I’ll build him up as we go, but he’s doing really well!

Post run I did Jillian’s 6 week Six Pack.

Note: Since I am a distance runner and will soon start training for a full marathon in May I don’t really count these C25k runs as part of my training.

I was craving an egg sandwich like there ain’t nothing wrong.IMG_7223 Since I picked up this organic spinach the other day on super sale I threw it in a pan and sautéed it up with onions and eggs.IMG_7225

On my plate: Egg sandwich with Laughing Cow cheese, cherries and half an orange.

IMG_7202

The egg sandwich was a WINNER! I seriously considered making another one.

IMG_7216

Unfortunately, the fruit was no bueno. Both the cherries and orange were tasteless and soggy.

IMG_7220

Question: Do you like Valentine’s Day?

I have never been a huge fan of V-day, but I’m kind of excited this year. It’s random, but welcome.

Comments

Maybe this Valentine’s Day I’ll pick up drinking. The good thing abut being a runner is that it’s trained me to go out and order a meal for 2 and eat it by myself.

I love Valentine’s Day but not for the mushiness of it but totally for the consumer in me. I love all of the heart-themed things and making special treats for co-workers and friends. I am a singleton this year but still love passing on the warm feelings.

Just like you I have never been a big fan of Valentine’s Day but this year I am getting excited about it! I also think that it helps to have a 3 yr old who gets excited about every holiday!

I like valentines day! I think I am more excited abotu this year because it is our last one of being engaged, our next valentines we will be married :) so that is pretty exciting, so we wanna celebrate a little more special this year :)

Not a huge fan of V Day, but don’t mind it like some people probably do. I think last year we stayed at home and cooked a fun dinner. This is my 1st Valentine’s married but I’m not sure that makes me feel any different about it. Haha. Sometimes I fancy myself a romantic, but apparently not about Valentine’s day.

I was born without the sappy gene, so I’m not a big fan of Valentine’s Day. I do, however, like chocolate. But chocolate really is an all year kind of thing, so it’s a moot point.
    I tried to look for a valentine’s card for my husband, but they were all stupid or too mushy. I just couldn’t find one to give him that didn’t make me cringe or gag. I tried, though. And that’s more than I usually do.

I have never had a reason not to like it, but I have never had any exciting V-days in my past. Maybe that’s because my husband is always deployed over this holiday. Hmmm…I wonder why? Anyway, he is home this years so I am getting excited. I hope he doesn’t let me down :/

When I was little, in school, Valentines day was fun with all the little cards and candy…then by Middle school it was “eh”, never had a boyfriend or anything so “Eh”. High School, it stayed the same- though one year I got lots of stuff from my (guy)-best-friend. So I don’t think much about Valentines, except for how much Pink and heart shaped things are everywhere- and the fact that last year was Chinese New Years and Valentines rolled into one ^.^

I’ve always liked Valentine’s Day. My mom would get us donuts with pink frosting and make heart shaped pasta at night. My husband and I usually weren’t together on Valentine’s day, but he would always find a way to make it special. One year he bought my gift a month early when he was visiting home, hid it in my car, and didn’t tell me about it until Valentine’s day!

I am weird and dislike Valentine’s Day for no real reason but Andy and I always seem to celebrate it. No plans for this year yet, I need to think of something!

I love Jillian’s 6 week 6 pack but dude. I WISH I could do side planks as good as she can!

I don’t like Valentine’s Day, but I have a valid reason: My father died on Valentine’s Day, 23 years ago this February. Yikes. I probably wouldn’t like it anyway. Such a commercial holiday.

Not a huge fan. I do spend the day with my husband, but it has never really felt like a holiday to me. It’s also my dad’s birthday, so it feels sorta like just another day.