Jillian’s Shoes and Jillian’s Moves

Yesterday I received a pleasant surprise in the mail – a pair of Jillian Michael’s new K-Swiss Tubes Shoes. I’m very loyal to my Asics running shoes, but since I have these I thought I’d give ‘em a whirl.

IMG 7956 thumb Jillian’s Shoes and Jillian’s Moves

Supposedly the tube aspect of it helps with cushioning and flexibility. I have not run with them so I can’t speak to that.

IMG 7960 thumb Jillian’s Shoes and Jillian’s Moves

Mostly, I like that they’re dark since all my other shoes are white with a tiny bit of colored trim. IMG 7968 thumb Jillian’s Shoes and Jillian’s MovesAnd I LOVE all things Jillian so I was super excited about her new line of shoes. I know her style isn’t for everyone, but I love her “no BS” approach. I grew up being told, “Are you a man or a mouse?!” Even though I am a girl I used to say “MAN!” because I wanted to be tough. She is tough. I want to be like her wlEmoticon smile7 Jillian’s Shoes and Jillian’s Moves Jillian is cool thumb Jillian’s Shoes and Jillian’s Moves

I did Jillian’s 6 Week Six Pack in them. No review, that’s just what I did.

IMG 7976 thumb Jillian’s Shoes and Jillian’s Moves

Then, I fueled up for a long day of cleaning and expo-ing with a bagel, yogurt and fruit. This left me hungry, so I might grab a snack in a minute.

IMG 7983 thumb Jillian’s Shoes and Jillian’s Moves

Ben tried the Lemon Chobani this morning and really liked it. I don’t normally share my greek yogurt with him, but I’m not a fan of Lemon yogurt so he scored because I wanted to know that flavor tasted. IMG 7980 thumb Jillian’s Shoes and Jillian’s Moves

Now I have my Run, Eat, Repeat shirt on and am ready to head to the Surf City race expo!

IMG 7991 thumb Jillian’s Shoes and Jillian’s Moves

See ya later!

Comments

I like Jillian’s approach (tough love) but I don’t really like her. Especially now that she’s constantly selling stuff like diet plans and pills. But when I taught kickboxing, I taught in a similar style to her, so you’d would have liked my class :)

I want to be just like Jillian one day. Seriously! I am a big time fan of hers. Jealous of the new shoes!

Can’t wait to hear about the race tomorrow!

love the shoes! both the colour and the techonology of the sole (i work at a running store so i get excited about these things!)
    have fun at the expo! can’t wait to hear about it!
    whoa, had a flashback to childhood with the “man or mouse” comment – my mom used to say that!

4. Katie R says

Was the expo crazy when you were there? When I left at ~11 it was just starting to get nutzo. Good luck tomorrow!

5. griselda says

i love those shoes! i saw her on QVC a while ago with those on but they were purple and white….i fell in love! let us know how you like them soon :)

LOVE Jillian and her no BS approach!! I seriously have a girl crush on her. HA!!!! I just bought her 3pack kettlebells set at Walmart (Im getting into KBs and this set is great for the beginner..tho i wish it would have went up to 20 or 25lbs). She came out with SO much this year. The only thing im not a fan of is all her diet pills and supplements. Blah! But hey, i see why she did it.

You’ll have to let us know how these shoes shape up for cross training purposes as well. I am a loyal fan to my Asics GT running shoes bc of my bad knees so i wont stray away there but ive been on the hunt for a good CT shoe and since I LOVE Jillian (and my casual sneaks have always been Kswiss anyway)..well, i may just buy them. HA

I have been so curious about these shoes. The price is pretty great, compared to what I’m used to spending, I also like that they’re darker colored…I run on a lot of trails, dirt roads, etc and can trash out white shoes pretty fast.