I don’t know if it’s my Catholic upbringing or what, but Confession Thursday feels so cathartic. Here are my confessions for the week:
1. Since I drink a gallon of water a day I often find myself having to pee in less than pristine locations. The confession part of this? I’m bad at squatting.
2. Sometimes I think of my year in Columbia, MD and miss it.
Then, I look back on my post from a year ago today and realize I’m idealizing the memory…
I’ll take this sunny day in Huntington Beach, Thank you.
3. I can’t decide if I’m happy or sad that I’ll never make spaghetti as good as my mom.
Oh, and 99% of the time I eat bread with no guilt or hesitation at all. My “sandwich thin” versus “real bread” debate just bugged me at the time.
I’ll make it and eat half of it before you realize what happened.
For those that don’t know – it’s chocolate and PB covered chex mix bathed in powdered sugar. And it’s very very dangerous.
5. I think part of the reason I don’t like oatmeal is because the oats I make for Ben are so much better than the kind I make for myself. I put in a whole banana and cook his with almond milk instead of water. It makes them 100x better.
6. I currently have 6 cans of protein powder on my fridge, but really only use one flavor and keep replacing it. It’s not the one you think either
See that blue bottle in the corner? I replace that too, just not as often because it’s the Costco sized one!
Why am I wearing running clothes and holding vodka? The world may never know…
7. I try and convince Ben it’s “Take Your Cat to Work Day” at least once a week. One day he’ll buy it.
8. I had to stand in the other room to get a picture of my jug o’iced coffee in this picture. I mostly only started drinking coffee to be part of the “in” crowd and now so many peeps are trying to get off the stuff. Depressing.
9. I dropped my bagel jelly side down on the floor after this picture. Confession part: I ate it before I cleaned up the mess.
*For those that asked… It was Cracklin Oat Bran cereal on my smoothie yesterday. It’s amazing.10. I just got an offer for free entry into a marathon in March. I’m considering it even though I desperately wanted a break from racing. Someone send me to race rehab. I need help.
11. KSWISS sent me Jillian’s 6 Week Six Pack as part of their Jumpstart program. I already have a copy. Confession part: I was tempted to keep it so I would have 2 because I love it sooo much.
But, I’ve decided to be nice and give this extra copy away. Who wants to win???
To Enter: Leave a Comment sharing a Confession.
I wouldn’t mind if you linked back to me or told your friend/brother/neighbor to check out RER for an extra entry