The Last Time

I had my last easy run for a long time today. I wasn’t feeling it and let myself walk the last mile back. This is the last time because I start training for my next race Friday! I cannot let myself off easy again for another 10 weeks! AHHH!!!

For breakfast I had my last bowl of oat bran for a long time. It’ll be a while because I wanted something warm since it’s cold out, but I should have went with eggs. I prefer oat bran to oats, but it’s still just “eh”.

IMG 8608 thumb The Last Time

This is my last jar of Pumpkin Butter. I stocked up when they were in season wlEmoticon smile27 The Last Time I’ve got to use this wisely, since it won’t be around again until October!!! Oh, and I totally added some to my oat bran post pic.

IMG 8610 thumb The Last Time

These will be the last flowers I get from Ben for a long time because using my water bottle as a vase isn’t really helpful to my thirst, or pretty to look at…

IMG 8619 thumb The Last Time

Last night I had a grilled cheese and broccoli pre-run and a massive yogurt bowl with 2 Vitatops post-run. Just sayin’ oylethetalkingcatdog The Last Time
www.nataliedee.com

Question: Do you remember your dreams?

Most of the time I don’t and I wish I did….

P.S. – This is my 2000th Post!!!

Leave a comment by to win a fun tea pack from Celestial Seasoning with…

• Assortment of Sleepytime tea
  • Sleepytime tea lip balm
  • Honey sticks
  • Celestial Seasonings tea caddy

(Ends tonight at midnight. )

pin it button The Last Time

Comments

Haha, that dream is awesome! Yay for new training!

I always have really bizarre dreams that are borderline nightmares so I try to forget them quickly!

I remember bits and pieces, but I usually have really weird dreams about old friends or people from my past dying. I’ll always facebook them the next day and say hi because I think that the reason I’m dreaming of them is because I am reminding myself to not let old friends go ignored.

That was like a million times wordier than it needed to be.

3. Holly says

I think the Celestial Seasonings factory is in Boulder; somewhere near my vacinity. I have to check it out sometime; I <3 tea.

I do not remember my dreams either. I guess I slept well all night :)

Which spring marathon are you doing?

i only remember dreams that leave me feeling icky. i wish i remembered the good ones. there are some mornings when i know i’ve have a nice dream but i can never remember it!

congrats on 2000 posts -zowie!
    i know i dream every night, probably 2-3 dreams per night, but i maybe remember one a night…luckily not often are they nightmares!!
    sorry that is your last pumpkin can!!!

6. Lia says

Congratulations–here’s hoping for many more!
    As for dreams, I go through phases where I remember them all for a week, and then none for a month or two…

Very cool about the 2000th post! That’s awesome.

I don’t usually remember my dreams. I remember them when I first wake up and sometimes I’ll try to jot down a bit about them, but then later I usually have no idea what it was.

Happy 2000th post!!:) I can only hope to get that many…
    Sleepytime tea sounds awesome right about now. But that may be because I am sleepy.

I didn’t get the apple butter during the holidays out of fear, fear that I would eat the whole jar because it looks amazing! :)

Oh and flowers in a water bottle = no bueno for those runs!

10. Gina says

I hardly ever remember my dreams!

On a side note, I read your blog every day, but this is the first time I’ve commented. I love your blog!

11. Sarah E says

I always wake up thinking that I should tell someone about the dream I had but by the time I remember to tell someone, I’ve forgotten my dream!

I almost always remember my dreams.

Last night I was hunting down a crazed woman who cut off the arm and leg of my triathlon partner. She drugged and kidnapped my little brother so I snapped and went all Rocky on her, bashing her head into every available surface.

My dreams aren’t usually that violent, I swear.

13. sally kate says

i usually only remember the weird dreams that i am embarassed to discuss with others because they are so bizarre! haha

I remember a dream almost every single night (it’s a by product of sleep apnea). The other day I realized that I should start a blog where I write them down, because some of them are funny.

Like my wedding dream the other night where the minister decided to take an “intermission” right before I walked down the aisle. I went around with my hands up in the air screaming “WTF!”, and a friend of mine commented that “What’s with all of these intermissions? And people think that Catholic ceremonies are long!”

Yay for 2000, lol. Yay for oat bran too, hehe, I eat it pretty much everymorning, I never had pumpkin butter, but I do put pumpkin in my oatbran XP

Good luck with the training! I’m training for a 25k and my mental toughness is TERRIBLE!! I’m running so poorly and just not getting into it. I let myself stop half way through a run if I get tired, instead of pushing through. LAME!!

Maybe better sleep (a la sleepy time tea) would give me a boost! :)

Happy 2000th post! I usually do not remember my dreams unless they’re super bizarre, like when I dreamed I was going to start making my own honey. Weird, right?

18. Sahar says

Sometimes during the day I get weird flashbacks to my dreams but I can never fully remember them. I think it’s a good thing though, because sometimes I get nightmares that I’m better off not remembering!

19. Char says

Congratulations on your 2000th post! Ive been lurking on your blog for awhile but don’t think I’ve ever commented. Just wanted to say I love what you say and that you keep it real–toenails and all–and look forward to catching up at the end of the day! Here’s to 2000 more!

I laughed out loud at the flower/vase pic! I do the same thing, we get big bouquets and all we have are teeny little vases…..only difference is that my lid is red ;) You should add some cocoa and SF syrup to the oat bran…a nice little sweetness :)