Confession Thursday: Pickles and Popcorn

Confession #1: I am not pregnant. I just happened to crave popcorn IMG 8979 thumb Confession Thursday: Pickles and Popcornand pickles for lunch today.

IMG 8983 thumb Confession Thursday: Pickles and Popcorn

Confession #2: I shared my salmon with Vegas. I’ll probably leave this can on the floor long enough to make most of you uncomfortable. Oh well.

IMG 8987 thumb Confession Thursday: Pickles and Popcorn

Confession #3: I like dogs more than I like cats. Don’t tell Vegas.

Actually, this is a confession post – I’ll tell him myself wlEmoticon winkingsmile20 Confession Thursday: Pickles and Popcorn

IMG 8999 thumb Confession Thursday: Pickles and Popcorn

Confession #4: Watching Top Chef makes me want to be a chef. That, or go out to a fancy restaurant – I can’t really decide wlEmoticon winkingsmile20 Confession Thursday: Pickles and Popcorn

Confession #5: I’ve never had a cannoli (this is super random, right?).

Confession #6: I got the BodyBugg last Friday night and haven’t changed anything about the way I eat or exercise. But, I have been checking my calories expended every night and I’m happy with it!

Now, I just need to reign in the calories and I’ll be good to go. IMG 8802 thumb1 Confession Thursday: Pickles and Popcorn

Confession #7: I drink hot cocoa every night. I don’t know what I’m going to do with myself when it gets too warm for it!

Confession #8: One time I had a dream that I was eating a giant marshmallow and when I woke up my pillow was gone!

Confession #9: That last one is a lie wlEmoticon smile40 Confession Thursday: Pickles and Popcorn

Got anything to confess?

or a Question for Ask a Monican?

pin it button Confession Thursday: Pickles and Popcorn

Comments

I’ve never had a cannoli, either. They sound good, though. I also leave stuff on the floor for an embarrassingly long time. If it’s there long enough, it belongs to the floor, so it would be rude to pick it up, really.

Confession- I have been wishing I had some popcorn all day long but I don’t have a microwave and my bf is the one who makes it (stove-top). I’m too scared to make it on the stove myself, so no popcorn for me til he gets home!

Are there people who don’t crave pickles every second of every day? I’m a vegetarian and I’ve never had real indian food, I’ve just made my own version of “curry”. Glad you like the body bugg!

I had to wake up early this morning in case the weathermen were wrong about snow (as they usually are). But, it did snow, so work was cancelled. I spent a good chunk of the morning grumbling about not getting to sleep in and cursing any and every newscaster whether they had anything do with the weather or not. But I ended up getting so much done, I sorta wish it would happen again!

I love how when you’re married and at a certain age some thing have to be prefaced with “I’m not pregnant.” I find myself doing that often… especially when talking to my mom.

My confession is that last week I ate an entire box of Girl Scout Cookies in two days and left the box in the pantry so my husband, who doesn’t like that type, wouldn’t realize his wife is addicted.

6. Maren says

haha!! I love it!! You could be like that girl on tv that eats the inside of couch cushions :) Confession: I bought..scratch that..my boyfriend bought me an entire case of two buck chuck ;) Can never have to much!!!!

Cannolis are so delicious. so so delicious!

Confession: I am now obsessed with La Croix sparkling water and have had 3 cans of it today.

I am also obsessed with avocado. I ate 1/2 of one today. I kind of want to finish the rest.

My confession is… that I realized I am super duper similar to you, ha! I am obsessed with pickles. I also drink hot cocoa religiously. It makes me feel like a grandma but i love it. I am also obsessed with top chef and think i can make it big time even though I cant.

Oh and your confession #8 and #9 made me laugh out loud. :D

i have a serious obsession with popcorn. pretty sure i eat it WAY more than the average person (not microwave tho–i make it on the stovetop!)

you need to try a cannoli, esp in boston. i didn’t think i’d be a fan but WHOA they’re good.

have you ever had hot cocoa with peppermint schnapps and cream de cacao, topped with whipped cream? we make them and call them peppermint patties. confession–i wasn’t hungry last night but i still had one bc the weather deemed it necessary :)

I looove pickles – I hope I don’t lose my love for them whenever I get pregnant! (I’ve heard lots of women start getting grossed out by things they used to love while they have a bun in the oven…)

My confession: I have on a pair of Converse All Stars at work today even though they’re totally against our business casual dress code…I’m feeling a bit rebellious!

Haha, darn – I really wish 8 was true.

While on my honeymoon, one night I was having this dream about hiding my wedding dress from Dan and was scared that the was going to see if before the wedding. The next morning we woke up and the bed sheet was in the other room.