My Uniform

I literally had 10 minutes to make and eat lunch in between boot camp and meeting with the PT. So, I heated up my tempeh stir-fry from a few days ago. It’s like a hot salad – tons of veggies, sauce and tempeh all mixed up wlEmoticon smile43 My Uniform

IMG 9025 thumb My Uniform

Only a few miles south on the free-way I pass the most beautiful hills and then see the ocean. Love love love.

IMG 9028 thumb My Uniform

After my meeting I came home and put on my “uniform”. This is my home/cleaning/writing/tv watching/grocery shopping… uniform. I blame the fact that I went to Catholic school for 12 years and had to wear a uniform everyday. I still wish I could just throw on a polo and khakis every day and no one would notice.

IMG 9042 thumb My UniformI’d be like Bart Simpson. No one cares that he is always in those blue shorts and red shirt! What does it matter if I do too?
Bart Simpson My Uniform
Actually, I have two uniforms – my other one is  my running gear. I pretty much wear the same thing over and over and stinkily over… monica in utah thumb My UniformAnd always with a visor. It’s part of my uniform and I can’t run without it!Kashi for fuel thumb My Uniform

After my meeting and afternoon snack, my dad dropped off my little brother, Matt. We are hanging out until tomorrow. IMG 9050 thumb My Uniform

I am officially requiring Pizza Night once a week in our house! It makes me happy.

IMG 9044 thumb My Uniform

Do you have a certain uniform for activities/places?

pin it button My Uniform

Comments

I am finally in a position where I don’t have to wear a uniform to work…it was super exciting…for the first month! Then I got sick of putting thought into dressing myself!

And I wear my stinky running clothes more than just once…laundry is hard work, especially if it is just going to get sweaty right away! ;)

I’ve given myself a ‘uniform’ for nannying- jeans and a tshirt. It kinda sucks because I spend all day nannying sometimes and I wish I could wear cuter stuff but I know by the end of the day it will be full of baby food, dirt and other messy stuff.

daaaaamn! those are some beautiful hills :)

I never had to wear any kind of uniform until i started culinary school.

i just dont understand why its white . . . the color that gets the most dirty.

and i hate the hat too!

i wear a uniform for work, and love it because it saves me time, not having to think about what to wear, and $, not having to buy work clothes. otherwise, i wear workout wear around the home – it’s all so comfortable, why not?!
    yes, i associate you with your running visor! :)
    have a great time with your little bro!

Yeah I pretty much rotate the same workout outfits and relaxing outfits day after day after day. You can’t beat comfort!

I use to be a big visor person as well, but then chopped all my hair off and now have to rotate 3 hats that get all gross.

I wear basically the exact same outfit to the gym every single time I go. The shirt changes, but nothing else does. Well, okay, it does, but it’s because I own multiple pairs of the exact same shorts and leggings. ;)

my uniform is either jeans & a tshirt (yay grad school) or my workout gear, which is usually running/yoga capris and whatever top is cleanest :)

and i am ALL for pizza night once a week :)

I have the same thing I wear to work out in and I keep it folded in my closet. that is, I know, probably not the best idea, but college students really cannot afford to do laundry daily!!
    also: omnom pizza night!

I wish I had appreciated the catholic school uniform when I had the chance. We used to long for free dress days…now I would give anything to wear khakis and a polo everyday. On Friday I wear a polo with our company logo and jeans…every single week. I work with a bunch of guys so no one ever notices and I love it.