Have A Good Day

Morning! I have an early appointment so I did Jillian’s 6 Week Six Pack and called it a workout wlEmoticon smile15 Have A Good Day

Breakfast was a yogurt bowl and ice ice baby coffee.

IMG 9953 thumb Have A Good Day

In the bowl: Chobani Strawberry Banana yogurt, cereal, naner, chia seeds and PB.

IMG 9955 thumb Have A Good Day

My appointment today isn’t a fun one (more on that later). My hair isn’t brushed and I have no time to slap on some make-up. But I am going to have a good day!

I got this shirt at the Black Cat 10 Miler this weekend. It says – “The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.”IMG 9968 thumb Have A Good Day

Question: Do you have any good day quotes to share?

Hope you have a good day!

Comments

• ella says

omg this is so good! my morning-person husband always makes fun of me for being grouchy in the AM. i will bust this out on him next time he does…

Ha! That’s a great quote.

My bff’s mother used to say one thing before she would wax my eyebrows (she owned a salon)…it’s painful to be beautiful. Till this day I think about that quote when I’m hurting whether it’s a wax job or working out!

No offence Monica, but I kind of disagree with your shirt ;)

There are good days and bad days. Case in point, cat throwing up on your bed = bad day (or morning at least). A good workout+yummy breakfast, on the other hand, sounds like a good start =)

Good luck at the doctor!

I really like the looks of that yogurt bowl. We get greek yogurt like once a month here, so I am pretty much going to make my own with tofu this evening….I want a yummy yogurt bowl like yours :)
    A quote I enjoy (I have a deck of Hayhouse quote cards at work that someone gave me to use during my stressful time) is this: “Your expectations determine what you see and experience”. So basically if I am expecting things to get stressful, they will. ANOTHER one I always repeat is: “Whether you think you can or you can’t, you are right!”

Your breakfast looks delicious!

On bad days I usually try to think about how/if this will affect me next week/month/year/etc. It usually helps put things in perspective!

5. Mare says

“Life is not always beautiful, but it is a beautiful life” …helps me keep things in perspective.

I really enjoy reading your blog!