I don’t have pictures of all my eats today because YouTube takes forever to upload my Ask a Monica vlogs and my memory card was “busy”.
I do have the highlight of my evening in the form of cereal. I spotted these French Toast Squares at Whole Foods this weekend, but didn’t get them. I am trying to be better about buying things that might set me up for failure (in the form of binging). But, if I still want to go back and get something the next day, I do.
Nutritionals – I love that a serving is 1 cup! Even though I kind of wish it was 3…
I tried these in dry and bowl with cereal form to make sure they were versatile They work both ways (shocker right).
Ask a Monican #9
1. How do you deal with bloat?
2. What do you eat before a run?
3. Any advice for a new runner training for a marathon?
4. How did you determine your weight goal?
5. Any advice for someone going from a treadmill to outside running?
Have a question for this Monican?
Email me at runeatrepeat at gmail dot com!
Don't Miss the Good Stuff
Subscribe now to get the latest blogs, podcasts, recipes and more straight to your email!