Confession Thursday–Bumper Magnets

Hello, it’s Confession Thursday – hold on to your Bibles!PRAYING thumb Confession Thursday–Bumper Magnets

Confession #1: I got a job! I’ll be working as a Personal Trainer starting in 2 weeks, but that’s all the info I can give right now.

IMG 9141 600x800 thumb Confession Thursday–Bumper Magnets

Confession #2: I hate getting gas, but do appreciate that there are TVs at the pump. If only I could ask them to change the channel to Bravo…

IMG 9144 600x800 thumb Confession Thursday–Bumper Magnets

Confession #3: I meant to leave half of yesterday’s dinner for today’s lunch. Yeah, right – I ended up with 1/4 and will have to supplement the meal with PB and carob sandwich. Darn wlEmoticon winkingsmile15 Confession Thursday–Bumper Magnets

IMG 9145 800x600 thumb Confession Thursday–Bumper Magnets

Confession #4: I’ve been playing “Just the tip” again.

IMG 9151 800x600 thumb Confession Thursday–Bumper Magnets

Confession #5: I run, I eat, and I repeat myself. And now I can represent! I got bumper magnets made by Build A Sign and they arrived today!!

They come in pink or green and I love them. But, I only got 5 of each color and they’re already taken by peeps I know IRL.IMG 9153 600x800 thumb Confession Thursday–Bumper Magnets

These are pretty expensive if you are just buying one but, if I get a lot of interest I can do a bulk order and send them out for 5 bucks including shipping. So, let me know what color and I’ll figure out how many to order wlEmoticon smile21 Confession Thursday–Bumper Magnets IMG 9137 800x600 thumb Confession Thursday–Bumper Magnets

*These are bumper magnets – not stickers, so you can take them off your car if you’re suddenly embarrassed to be my friend. some e card too much thumb Confession Thursday–Bumper Magnets

Got anything to confess?

pin it button Confession Thursday–Bumper Magnets

Comments

TVs at the gas pump! I have never seen that (I’m from Massachusetts btw not Mars :). Very cool. With gas prices so high it seems like it takes forever to fill up the tank. A little entertainment would be nice. Some of the gas stations I use have all these threatening signs up about not using a cell phone while pumping gas.

Congratulations on the job!

Hey Monica! Congrats on your new job– can’t wait to hear more about PTing. My confession for today is that I am OCD when it comes to making sure all of the burners on my stove are off (I have actually turned around once I have left my house just to “recheck” the stove). Perhaps I am just getting old (I turn 30 in August, eek).

confession: once i was in a crowded grocery store and i had to fart so bad! so i let a silent (but deadly) one fly when i was walking by an old man. i figured no one would think it was the petite girl – they’d blame it on the old man!

confession #2: i’ve used that trick way more than once.

Confession, this last weekend my kids went to a b-day party and got goodie bags. Being a “good” mom I put up the candy to give them a little bit at a time and then I kept stealing it. Then when I got it out for them I had more of it with them. Congrats on the new job.

Congrats on the job!! I can’t wait to hear more about it.

WHAT? You have TV’s at your gas pumps? I’ve NEVER seen such a thing. Gosh I wish we had these. I HATE pumping gas and the only thing I want to do while I’m waiting is look at my phone but I’m afraid if I do, I’ll blow up.

Confession #1: I’m mega jealous and you know why…. yet also very very happy for you. :)

Confession #2: I can’t believe some of these people above have never heard of TVs on gas pumps – we even have those here in Iowa!

Confession #3: I would take either color bumper magnet. White would blend in and make it look like it was painted on my car, but pink would make it POP!

7. Trish says

I do! I do!! (want bumper stickers, that is)
    Actually, I’d definitely buy a few in Pink.

Also: Seriously?! TV’s at the gas pump?? How big is your tank?!!

8. Ida says

congrats on the new job! cant wait to hear more about it.

confession: i’d get rid of cable if it weren’t for bravo-i’m addicted.

1.)awesome on the new job- Bet that’s a weight off your shoulders!
    2.) I HATE getting gas more than anyone! TVs at the gas station? So distracting/slightly dangerous? love it
    3.) I did a confessions post too :)

I’d do buy one.

I have to admit when I read confession number two, I thought you were talking about the other kind of gas at first! Haha!

Congrats on the job :)

Congrats on the job!!!! That is so exciting!!

Also, I have never heard of televisions at gas pumps. How big of a gas tank requires entertainment while filling it up? :P

No TVs on the pumps here, but then I’m also lucky because here we have gas station attendants who pump the gas. No getting out of the car for me! :)