Confession Thursday–1am Pizza

I was going to skip Confession Thursday this week because I didn’t really have anything to confess. Well, I didn’t until Ben woke me up last night to “talk” …

Confession #1. We stayed up late talking and ended up eating frozen pizza at 1am. Sometimes talking requires fuel wlEmoticon winkingsmile20 Confession Thursday–1am Pizza But, I’m totally mad at him for causing me to break my no night time eating challenge. Boo.

Confession #2. I show you pictures where I look like this…IMG 9356 600x800 thumb1 Confession Thursday–1am Pizza

But, I really look like this… *Note the pimple and lack of hygiene.

IMG 9626 600x800 thumb Confession Thursday–1am Pizza

Sure, I’m as hungry as a 16 year old boy, but I don’t know why I keep getting pimples like one too?! Random tip: I put a drop of knock-off Visine on my pimples to get the red out.

IMG 9628 600x800 thumb Confession Thursday–1am Pizza

Confession #3: A cat in the hamper makes for hours of laughs.IMG 9607 600x800 thumb Confession Thursday–1am Pizza

Well, laughs for you – the cat not so much.IMG 9572 800x533 thumb Confession Thursday–1am Pizza

Confession #4: I really should have given up chewing gum for Lent. I bring “pack-a-day-habit” a whole new meaning.

Confession #5: I only made oat bran for breakfast because I had pumpkin to “use up”. But, as soon as it was done I thought I’d rather throw away the dumb pumpkin than eat this. IMG 9613 800x533 thumb Confession Thursday–1am Pizza

Luckily, it was better than I expected and I didn’t throw it away wlEmoticon smile31 Confession Thursday–1am PizzaIMG 9617 800x533 thumb Confession Thursday–1am Pizza

In the bowl: 1/3c oat bran cooked with 1 cup water. Then, added pumpkin, 2 packets stevia, pumpkin pie spice and heated again. Finally top it up!IMG 9609 800x533 thumb Confession Thursday–1am Pizza

Confession 6: Since Lent started, EVERYTIME I go to the grocery store I stop by the ice cream section to say “Hi” to my old friends. See you soon mint n’ chip…

Confession #7: I LOVE Jillian, but I only have the attention span for 8  minute Abs and have totally dropped the ball on her Six Week 6 Pack wlEmoticon sadsmile13 Confession Thursday–1am Pizza Guess, I’ll never look like The Situation at this rate. mike and john m thumb Confession Thursday–1am Pizza

Wait. Is that good or bad?

I’ve got to wait around for the refrigerator repair guy. Hopefully, he won’t be too long so I can head to my mom’s later. I need to use some of her pans for a fun Easter recipe!

Got anything to confess?

Comments

Good tip about the Visine! Have you ever done blog on workout video reviews??? I’m curious to hear how you like Six Week 6 Pack — it’s on my Amazon Wish List.

I really liked Jillian’s Six Week at first, but then got a little bored of it. I have not done Level 2 yet, but do enjoy Level 1 when I have the time for it.

I TOTALLY have a gum addiction too! I think its because I know if I’m chewing gum I won’t be tempted to snack on other things.

You’re cat in the hamper made me smile. I’m a ‘cat person’ and find their curiousity so funny. I grew up with 2 cats around the house and their fave place to chill was the dryer or the hamper. If youre down to lay all over my dirty sweaty clothes, go for it ;)

I confess. I’ve screwed up overnight oats twice this week. How did this happen? Too much almond milk I believe. Good thing I like mushy oats and the microwave thickens them up. Oh and what’s up with this southern california weather? Bring on the sunshine, please!

My husband and I have a strict “don’t wake me up for ANYTHING” rule in our house. He’d need more than a pizza to atone for that! :)

Mine used to wake for “non-talking activities” and once I established how that was not an effective romantic gesture and will piss me off for days, he doesn’t do it anymore :) Don’t I sound like a peach?

Kara- my boyfriend and I have that rule too! We’re both insomniacs so if we’re sleeping DON’T MESS WITH US!! :D

He falls asleep immediately (like in 3 seconds) and then wakes up at 3am and can’t sleep. I lay awake for hours and then once I’m asleep I’m dead to the world.

I was so addicted to gum at one point I made myself quit cold turkey (two packs a day can really bust your wallet). I only lasted 29 days, but then I introduced it slowly. I only have 2 pieces a day now, so much cheaper!!

My cat’s woke me up late last night and it took every ounce of willpower I had not to pig out. Something about being up late…

I would personally distance myself from anything that makes the way I look move any closer to how The Situation looks!

I am a gum addict too! It is bad…
    I have been bad about not eating after 8 this week as well. I made a goal that I would not eat after 8 after seeing your goal, and I have been failing! Back on track today!

Hmmm I have a lack of hygeine 90% of the time… (ok maybe not THAT much)… If I could work in tempo shorts, I would be one happy camper. Oh and confession: I definitely have gone on a lunch break run and then conveniently forgotten to change back into my work attire for the second half of the afternoon… Good thing my office is kinda lax….

Confession: I could live on pizza, chocolate, and other junk food alone. I am totally not-a-healthy-eater at all. It’s something I’d like to work on!

10. Emma says

I too have the pack a day habit!! I tell myself I could have worse habits but still…can’t be the best thing for you.

Ooh my husband knows better than to wake me up. He can fall asleep anywhere, anytime, anyplace, and it takes me forever!

I must confess that it is entirely too frustrating trying to figure out everything that I’m intolerant of! Seems like pretty much any food seems to set me off. And I confess this, because I want to whine about it again! :)