I Scream For Ice Cream

I was HUNGRY this afternoon and knew I needed a “real” snack. By “real” I mean “BIG” and by “snack” I mean “meal”.

I made a bowl of oatmeal with banana and PB. Oh, and I added granola after the picture. IMG 0029 800x600 thumb I Scream For Ice Cream

Food Find! I spotted multi-packs of flavored Fage yogurt at Costco today.IMG 0032 800x600 thumb I Scream For Ice CreamIMG 0031 800x600 thumb I Scream For Ice Cream

Please note: This does not make up for the fact that they stopped carrying Vitatops. Major fail Costco. MAJOR.

To fill the Vitatop void I got this completely unnecessary ice cream pack. IMG 0034 800x600 thumb I Scream For Ice Cream

I was compelled to try the ice cream candy bar as soon as I got home. Everyone can relax because it was good. Whew. I know you were worried.IMG 0036 800x600 thumb I Scream For Ice Cream

“Someone” may have tried one of each. Maybe. IMG 0087 thumb I Scream For Ice Cream

That “someone” is all hyped up on happiness and sugar. IMG 0088 thumb I Scream For Ice Cream

I am a creep. Try not to have nightmares. Good night.

Comments

1. Carly says

You kill me. You have such a splendid, unique sense of humor. “I’m a creep.” Your posts never fail to make me laugh!

Love the blog! I wish I had a Costco membership because I’d hightail it over there right now to get those flavored Fage packs. Also, I think randomly posing with food is completely normal … for a blogger :)

U look AMAZING in pink! Just have to say that! Pink is a beautiful color on you with your skin tone and hair color! Love!

Oh no, costco no vitatops?! no good!

That’s a great deal on Fage yogurt; that stuff isn’t cheap!

I was going to say something about pink being your color and then I saw Katie’s comment above mine and I didn’t want to sound like a copy cat. But still, that color is beautiful on you. :)

you should try getting vitatops through the company’s website, http://www.vitalicious.com/ . they sell in bulk for a pretty good deal and often send you coupons! and probably more flavors than you ever knew existed!

i did weight watchers in high school so i probably have tried all of their ice cream products. probably ate one every night in the summer for years.

6. Jen G. says

Ohmigod…. those Weight Watchers candy bars are awesome! I can’t keep those in my freezer, since I realized that eating three in one setting doesn’t actually help you watch your weight.

Mmmmm… I’m not big on the WWers products, but I do love their “snickers” ice cream bar, and their ice cream cone, and well, yeah.
    I hope you enjoyed all three because I am supremely jealous, I may need a Costco trip this weekend…you know, for the yogurt… :-)