1. Thank you new client at 7am. I’m glad you liked me enough to sign up even though I have no make up on and smell like the egg sandwich I ate on the drive in…IMG 0089 600x800 thumb Thank You Thursday

2. Thank you person who stepped in poop on the sidewalk before me. I wouldn’t have noticed it, if not for you smearing it all over the floor over the course of a 1/4 mile. Hope your day gets better…IMG 0091 800x600 thumb1 Thank You Thursday

3. Thank you Libby’s Pumpkin…for allowing me to double the volume of my 2nd breakfast while only adding 40 more calories. This volume eater adores you.IMG 0094 600x800 thumb Thank You Thursday

After a 7am client I took a kickboxing class and then came home for breakfast number dos. Prolly shoulda opted for a protein shake – especially because I have to be back at work by 1pm. Next time.IMG 0096 800x600 thumb Thank You Thursday

4. Thank you Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter for finally ending the Peanut Butter versus Chocolate debate. Oh, and thanks for giving me such easy access to chocolate covered bananas as a snack…IMG 0098 600x800 thumb Thank You Thursday

And finally…

5. Thank you gym class mirrors. I really needed to know how every angle of my butt jiggles while doing punch combinations. Next time I’ll wear a moo-moo.

Thank You Thursday is a new series inspired by Jimmy Fallon’s Thank You Notes.

Question: Do you have anything or anyone to thank today?

pin it button Thank You Thursday

Comments

* to the checker at my local grocery store who prepares for my daily visit by setting aside the gum I like.
    * 0% Fage Greek yogurt for your amazing taste, staying power, and overall deliciousness. NO thank to your large price tag.
    * fiance for making my lunch last night so I didn’t have to worry about it. That was nice of you.
    * to Friday for coming tomorrow!

thank you guar gum / xantham gum for making my smoothies so bleepin’ big!
    thank you cadaver for donating your body to science, thus forcing me to stare at you during my lab exam yesterday.
    thank you kabocha squash for being delicious and for turning my hands orange so that i look like i’ve applied ten layers of fake tan.

Thank you for being my lunch break reading.. just caught up on 5 posts! And do you like pork? Because the pork salad at Cafe Rio is SO good. Also, my pick is PB over chocolate. Um what else? Oh yeah, I love your confidence.

Thanks, I actually have been super not confident so that made me smile.

I am weird about eating pig – I think I was supposed to be Jewish or something (they don’t eat pig, right?). I dunno.

Some time ago, I did need to buy a good car for my firm but I did not have enough money and couldn’t purchase something. Thank God my fellow suggested to try to take the home loans from reliable bank. Therefore, I acted so and was satisfied with my consolidation loan.

The whole time I was reading this, I was imagining Jimmy Fallon saying your “Thank You’s” while the thank-you-note music is playing in the background hahahha. I loveeee Jimmy Fallon :D

I’m a new reader, but I wanted to chime in! I’m thankful for the Vietnamese coffee that keeps me going… the first overnight oats of the summer season that I had for breakfast this morning… and brief hiatus I’m enjoying before classes start up again in June!

Oh…. and for your blog, of course… which I recently stumbled upon! =)

7. alicia says

….am i the only one who considers a “jiggly butt” to be a good thing…..?!?!? i mean if someone works out as much as you do, no doubt they will have a butt that is muscular/toned. and if it still jiggles on top of that, that’s just a blessing from the lord (or your mama haha!)

8. Kimmy says

I have been obsessed with Fallon since the 90′s and got to see the thank you notes in person last year! SO funny!