Work Out and Work

I’m back at it! We got home last night around 11pm and I had a 7am client this morning. Luckily, I think I’m still on east coast time so it wasn’t hard for me to get up early to hit the gym for a solo strength session.

Iced coffee definitely helped the cause wlEmoticon smile25 Work Out and WorkIMG 4903 600x800 thumb Work Out and Work

I packed this up to eat after my work out / before my client. It’s iced coffee, Sunflower Butter and Jelly Bagel and an egg patty.IMG 4899 600x800 thumb Work Out and Work

Everyone keeps asking about the Sunflower Butter. I think it’s amazing. But, I get it from Trader Joes so it’s not too expensive. I don’t know if I would recommend it for more than 5 bucks a pop.

After work I headed to Costco to replenish our food supply…IMG 4904 800x600 thumb Work Out and WorkIMG 4905 800x600 thumb Work Out and Work

I may have eaten some of the cherries while walking around the store. No shame.

When I got home I made the fastest salad of my life. It’s topped with chicken, hummus and Pirate’s Booty. Then, I slathered everything in chicken wing sauce and a little part of me died of happiness. RIP little part of me.IMG 4907 800x600 thumb Work Out and Work

Dessert = more cherries. I don’t consider fruit a “real dessert”, but I’m making an exception today wlEmoticon winkingsmile10 Work Out and WorkIMG 4910 800x600 thumb Work Out and Work

Now I’m headed back to work for a quick assessment for a new client. I’ll see ya in a little bit

wlEmoticon smile25 Work Out and Work
pin it button Work Out and Work

Comments

I love when cherries are in season. And Pirate Booty is da’bomb. I love when my 5 year-old says it. 5 year-olds saying booty is just funny in general.

love cherries! I usually don’t consider fruit dessert either but cherries are pretty good…same with grilled fruits!

I think an exception can definitely be made for cherries. I wish I has some right now…

And I’m not sure I’ve ever had Pirate’s booty- but I want to buy some so that I have another reason to say booty.

BAHHH love me some Pirates Booty. I’ve been making fruit a dessert lately, too. I think it’s the heat that makes me actually WANT it as a dessert! Love strawbs with cool whip :)

5. Shanna says

You’re always drinking iced coffee! I used to buy it all the time, but have recently started using a French Press at home to save some $$$. Now that it’s hotter outside, I’d like to try out the iced version. How do you make your iced coffee?

Fruit is never a “real” dessert for me. It must always be followed with at least some chocolate :) But watermelon and cherries in the summer are so delicious!!

And I love sunflower seed butter, but it’s usually so expensive. I always hope it’s on sale!