Deliveries!

I get deliveries fairly often, but today included two particularly great ones!!!

I don’t know if I mentioned it here, but my Bodybugg died last week wlEmoticon sadsmile10 Deliveries! I called the company and a customer service rep tried to walk me through a few ways to fix it. We tried 3 different things, but it still wouldn’t work. (I’m pretty sure my sweaty armpit killed it.) So, they sent me a UPS label to return it!IMG 5944 600x800 thumb Deliveries!

My new one arrived today! I haven’t been wearing it too consistently but with my job and marathon training I want to know how many calories I’m burning on busy days so I’m going to try and wear it at least for a solid month to get an idea.IMG 6351 800x533 thumb Deliveries!

Bye old fridge, we had some good times… like when I would stand in front of you picking at leftovers or eating ice cream straight of the carton. I’ll miss that.”IMG 6348 533x800 thumb Deliveries!

Our new fridge finally arrived today! I basically got the cheapest one my dirty green paper could buy.IMG 6354 533x800 thumb Deliveries!

I figure – save money on the fridge, spend money on the food inside it!IMG 6356 533x800 thumb Deliveries!

Once it was delivered I had to rush out the door for a 5pm appointment at work. I got home around 7:30 and ate dinner faster than I could whip my camera out. It was some organic hamburger helper kinda thing. Eh.

I think I’m going to end the night with a sunflower seed butter and chocolate chip treat – I’ll see you in the morning wlEmoticon smile30 Deliveries!IMG 0136 800x600 thumb1 Deliveries!

Comments

Congrats on the new fridge. If you are up to recommendations, I would recommend getting a service agreement on your new fridge. My parents have had service agreements on ALL of our appliances my entire fridge and our fridge that is out in our garage has been running for 25 years and is probably a better fridge than our indoor fridge, so if we ever have problems they come out and fix it no questions asked! :D

2. Lorin says

Even when I was vegetarian I didn’t like Hamburger Helper. My dad always asked me if I wanted it and would always just make something myself if he ended up making it.

Those are two awesome deliveries! I have used one of those bodybug type things before to better gauge how my body burns. It was during my fitness competition training and I was burning upwards of 3000 cals/day. Given I had to workout 2-3 hours a day then (oh goodness I die thinking of that now), but it is so neat to see how the body works. I think a lot of times we underestimate the energy our bodies need so I think those tools are great to show us what our bodies are capable of. :)

4. Christin says

Hooray for the new fridge and bodybugg! But an even bigger hooray for sunflower seed butter and chocolate chips :)

5. Cassy says

Just a question about your job– are you far from Long Beach?? I’ve been looking for a PT! I need someone to kick my ass.

A slice of Arnold’s thins with White Chocolate Wonderful and Chocolate chips melted in the microwave is one of my favorite snacks in the whole wide world. My husband always looks at me like I’m crazy when I make it but it’s a pretty decent replacement for a Reese’s. :D

I got a BodyBugg for my birthday and used it religiously for 2 months and then stopped because the strap-tan I was developing was so sexy. Need to get over my vanity and start using it again since I’ve kicked up my workouts and have no idea how much I’m actually burning.

8. Diane says

So how do you like the BodyBugg overall? this is the first I’ve heard of it, today in your post. I know, duuuh.