Cleaning Calories

My day is completely backwards!

First, I had broccoli for breakfast.

Then, I had pancakes in the afternoon.

And I was craving a turkey sandwich for dinner!IMG 7324 800x533 thumb Cleaning Calories

I paired it with some green bean fries and a pickle. Hit the spot.IMG 7311 800x533 thumb Cleaning Calories

This afternoon I finally set aside some time to clean. I wore my bodybugg and turns out I burned over 350 calories!

image thumb8 Cleaning Calories

Plus, it inspired me to rearrange the entire furniture set up. Our condo looks like a new place now!IMG 7326 800x533 thumb Cleaning Calories

I have an early client tomorrow. I’ll see ya in the morning!

pin it button Cleaning Calories

Comments

I wore my body bugg while grocery shopping once and I was surprised to see how many calories I burned (walking around, reaching/bending to get items, carrying and off loading bags). House chores are a great way to stay fit, I just don’t do them enough :P

I knew cleaning was a workout! Seriously I’m always a sweaty mess after cleaning the floor or the bathroom.

Another interesting calorie burner? My aunt has a Body Bugg and told me that when she flat-irons her hair she burns over 150 extra calories! :-P

I usually don’t comment on food/fitness blogs just to say something looks good, but that turkey sandwich looks the bomb. I want to reach through the screen and grab it, for real.

Super dumb question and maybe I missed it and it’s leftovers… but can you get turkey like that already cut, or did you roast a whole bird at some point in the past few days? Seriously, it looks like Thanksgiving leftover turkey. So good! If you can buy turkey that looks like that pre-packaged or from the deli counter, I have to know! (I also don’t eat meat that much, so I’m blaming my ignorance on that!)

It was thick cut roasted turkey from Trader Joe’s. It’s already cooked and sliced (because I would have no idea how to do it myself).

If you don’t have a TJ’s I think you can get it at the deli counter (but I wouldn’t know what to ask for).

Not a dumb question at all, if I wouldn’t have stumbled upon this ingredient I would have not known where to get it.

Thanks, Monica! I might have to make a trip to Trader Joe’s the weekend to satisfy my now crazy craving! They make everything so easy, don’t they?

4. top fat burning foods says

It is in reality a nice and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this useful tidbit with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.