Confession Thursday–Sauce is not Soup

#1. I eat spaghetti sauce out of the jar. And put pictures of myself on the internet where I look tragic.IMG 7376 800x533 thumb Confession Thursday–Sauce is not Soup

And love it a lot more than I should.IMG 7377 800x533 thumb Confession Thursday–Sauce is not Soup

#2. I’m pretty sure the Sonic girl spit in my drink because I asked so many questions yesterday. Hey, if it’s sugar free I want to know what it’s sweetened with!IMG 4238 600x800 thumb1 Confession Thursday–Sauce is not Soup

#3. I don’t think wedding cake lives up to the hype. IMG 5450 thumb Confession Thursday–Sauce is not Soup

Except for my wedding cake, which I still have dreams about wlEmoticon winkingsmile8 Confession Thursday–Sauce is not Soupwedding cake thumb Confession Thursday–Sauce is not Soup

#4. Ben and I use the same deodorant – and it’s not because he only needs the protection of a lady’s stick.

#5. I LOVE pancakes. IMG 7404 800x533 thumb Confession Thursday–Sauce is not Soup

But, I’m out of sunflower seed butter and it’s just not the same without it.IMG 7410 800x533 thumb Confession Thursday–Sauce is not Soup

#6. I’m going to be MIA today because I’m going to an event with Bob Harper!!! Two times with that hot guy in one week?! I die.IMG 6902 800x533 thumb2 Confession Thursday–Sauce is not Soup

Got anything to confess?

Comments

I use the same deodorant as my husband too! My confession is that I can NEVER remember how to spell deodorant and constantly have to use automatic spellcheck to figure it out :)

• Ella says

me too!! about not remembering how to spell deodorant, that is. But then I realized that the word “odor” is in the middle, and the rest is kind of easy to figure out… “de” at the beginning and “ant” at the end. Brain trick works for me!

I’ve eaten spaghetti sauce straight from the jar, too. And I don’t think all wedding cake lives up to the hype, either. I especially hate when you get that teeny tiny sliver. I want a big slice.

I’m 34 and had my first drink from Sonic last week when I was at the beach. Diet Coke with lime flavoring. It was awesome. I wish I had a Sonic near me. That whole half priced happy hour thing is pretty sweet.

Give Bob a kiss for me!

I LOVE wedding cake when it’s done right. It’s got to be dense and it must have buttercream.

Unfortunately most people consider the taste of the wedding cake to be an afterthought and focus on the presentation under the presumption that most guests don’t eat the wedding cake. But I eat wedding cake at every single wedding I go to and trust me, the tasty ones are worth the hype !

Unfortunately most people consider the taste of the wedding cake to be an afterthought and focus on the presentation under the presumption that most guests don’t eat the wedding cake. But I eat wedding cake at every single wedding I go to and trust me, the tasty ones are worth the hype!!

I LOVE wedding cake when it’s done right. It’s got to be dense and it must have buttercream .

Haha, my husband and I totally use the same deodorant (Secret). He claims that it works better than men’s deodorant. It’s quite convenient when we go on vacation; only one of us has to pack it.

I have to agree with you on the wedding cake one! I love weddings that serve cake and another dessert option. Those rule! My “wedding cake” was a dessert bar. Way better in my opinion.
    I confess that I love to pop pimples and blackheads. Mine and my husband’s. Is that TMI?

haaha. I love you. and I so agree.. most wedding cakes do NOT live up to the hype.

aaand there’s no shame in using men’s deodorant. it just means we’re more of a beast at the gym than other wussy ladies who need the light scent of summer berry freshness.

11. Shannonrenee says

I confess that I ate popcorn for breakfast, but I really just want to say good luck on whatever you’re doing with Bob today! I have a feeling it’s somehow combining your interest for journalism and health in a unqiue way and I sounds like an awesome opportunity for you!

My wedding cake was Toll-House cookie with Fudge filling. I only wish that I had eaten more of it. It was the best cake ever. My mom got it for my birthday as well and it was still amazing. Mmmmm… cake….

• Mendy says

!!!!!! That is DREAMY!!! Such a great idea. Makes me want to renew my vows. …just to get the fudgy cookie cake!

I confess that when there’s popcorn in the house I will choose it for dinner over everything else. I know it’s not a healthy choice of DINNER, snack? Sure. Dinner? Notsomuch… but I love it!!! (For the record I don’t eat the buttery one, I go for the smartpop one) I need to stop doing this.

You are looking hot to trot in these pics, not tragic at all!

Confession: I really don’t like spaghetti sauce. Raw tomatoes are fine..but there’s something about cooked that turns me off.
    But, I’m totally there on doing that with PB! Probably along with just about every other blogger. ;)

Nothing to confess today except that I’m keeping my fingers crossed that my computer will continue to let me actually read your blog! I don’t think I could eat pasta sauce straight from the jar, and yet…I have totally squeezed mustard onto my finger and eaten it. Never just randomly, always after eating a meal containing mustard. I guess I always need just a bit more.

16. Christin says

I made spaghetti last night and did just what you did!! haha!
    btw your wedding cake is gorgeous!

My confession: I ate almost an entire row of Oreos last night…I didn’t mean to, it was just that I had so much milk leftover and I didn’t want to waste it, that would be bad policy! And I had been being so good lately too! I blame my husband for buying them :(

• Christin says

oops! spaghetti sauce can be soup…if you don’t have enough sauce, you can totally add tomato soup…it gives it a nice creamy texture! ;)

I eat salsa right out of the jar :-? And I have been eating a bag (or more) of 100 cal popcorn (all natural, can’t stand the fake buttery spread kind) almost every day for way too long!

18. Laurie says

Girl, so funny! :) If I’m in a bad mood, I just go to your blog and I’m laughing again! So jealous that you’re with Bob again…………..

19. Ida says

I SO agree about the wedding cake thing!
    I hope you have a great time with Bob, I can’t wait to read all about it. So cool!!

20. cathy says

So I was at my daughter’s camp on Monday and I saw your child doppelgager! Seriously this little girl looked JUST like you do in all you kid pics. She was super sweet too. I considered mailing her to you, but then thought better of it. LOL

I confess that I want to stalk you now because you get to be with Bob Harper again. No, I don’t want to stalk you, but would be willing to be your personal assistant. Not that scandalous, but truthful.

Spaghetti sauce out of the jar?… definitely! Out of a can!? YES. I totally do that with the Trader Joe’s canned marinara. It’s like this giant can of marinara goodness for under $2! Highly recommend putting on everything.

Confessions:

- I eat Trader Joe’s dijon mustard right out of the jar spoonful after spoonful because it has this crazy addictive spiciness to it… kind of like wasabi. It is SO good. I can’t believe I actually do this.

- There was a week straight where I ate rum soaked watermelon RIGHT AFTER my long runs. I couldn’t help it! There was a huge refreshing bowl of it in our fridge we had left over from a party and it was soooo goooood.

- If I had my way I would live off of popcorn (anyone ever had the Indian Popcorn Company’s sea salt popcorn… comes in the big red bags?? SO GOOD!) and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches because those are the only things I can truly say I perpetually crave. Oh, and wine too.

It doesn’t look as though I am alone when it comes to popcorn!

Rock it today Monica!

23. Jacqui says

Hey Monica I’ve been reading your blog for a few weeks now and love it. I have to confess i too eat straight spaghetti sauce out of the jar:)

I confess that I’ve been having thoughts of training for a marathon (not sure if I have the time, but I’ve been thinking about it). You look phenomenal btw!

I’m really glad to know I’m not the only one who eats spaghetti sauce right from the jar. I think I nearly finished one before without the use of any pasta. :)

Have fun tonight!!

Bahahaha I am SO glad you made the spaghetti sauce confession–I do the same thing! No joke. I thought I was so strange for it, but I guess I’m not the only one anymore! My uncle makes phenomenal sauce (he refuses to give the recipe to anyone) & this past weekend, I purposely offered to clean up the kitchen for him after he made dinner so that I could sneak some more of his sauce from the pot. Hehe.

27. Lorin says

I eat way too much peanut butter (and sunflower butter). I have more fun food shopping at Trader Joe’s or Henry’s than clothes shopping. I pretty much have dessert every night, good for the soul! I love TJ’s marinara sauce, I used some with TJ brocolli slaw.