Late Night Curly Fries

Hello! I’m back safe and sound in Southern California wlEmoticon smile32 Late Night Curly Fries

It was a long day of traveling yesterday, but went a lot smoother than many of the other HLS peeps travels.IMG 7918 600x800 thumb Late Night Curly Fries

I had another layover in Dallas and had an hour to explore. I really love the Dallas airport! Is that weird? Yes.IMG 7914 800x600 thumb Late Night Curly Fries

During my exploration I bought a cookie to keep me company wlEmoticon winkingsmile19 Late Night Curly Fries This sucker was big so I only planned on eating half. Um, yeah. It disappeared before my flight was off the ground!IMG 7920 800x600 thumb Late Night Curly Fries

By the time Ben picked me up it was after 11pm PST, but I had been up since 6:30EST! I was hungry for my 6th meal of the day. We decided to visit that guy Jack who lives in a Box. I should be embarrassed to eat curly fries at 11:30pm on a Sunday night. Am I kinda am. Oh well, it’ll be our secret that I happened to broadcast to the entire internet.IMG 7922 600x800 thumb Late Night Curly Fries

This morning I woke up with an irritated stomach (thanks Jack) and super dehydrated. I chugged some water and hit the sidewalk for an easy 5 miler. I feel better already.

I have been craving scrambled eggs all weekend! So breakfast was an egg patty with PB&J toast and sugar/cinnamon toast. IMG 8034 800x533 thumb Late Night Curly Fries

In other news… The Examiner linked to my interview with Bob Harper this weekend which I really appreciate.

And I’m still working on updating my FAQs so send them over.

Question: What’s your favorite travel snack?

Comments

My husband hates the Dallas airport because of delays and layovers, so it’s nice to hear a more positive view of it. :)

Also, no shame in curly fries. None at all. :)

Jack in the Box curly fries are SO good. No shame. Something about traveling and fast food just goes together, I think. But my “healthy” travel snacks include apples and some sort of trail mix. My husband HAS to have beef jerky and peanuts when he travels, especially on road trips. I thought that was weird but I think lots of boys are into the jerky so maybe it’s not that weird.

Glad you’re back safe and sound! I am ALWAYS hungry after flights no matter what time… travel is so exhausting even though you’re not really moving around much!

How are those cookies anyway? When I loved in Tucson I saw them in stores and was always intrigued but never went for it. From what I gather here they are delicious!

My favorite travel snacks are definitely bars. I am a bar fanatic. I love Think Thin bars and the Greens Plus peanut butter protein bars. Pro bars are pretty awesome too! They are just so easy to pack and there are so many choices out there for different needs.

Whenever we come home from a trip late at night, we always stop at JITB for their tacos. I don’t know why, but I love them.

My favorite travel snack is trail mix. I love the miniature pieces and feeling like I’m eating a ton when it’s not a lot. Yummy!

We don’t have a JITB out here [DC area]- west coast thing?!

A favorite travel snack is some type of mix- cereal, nuts, etc.- lasts a while so it keeps me from mindlessly chomping on food I usually otherwise wouldn’t eat!

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic however I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My website discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!