Time and Temperature

Happy Tuesday!!! I am super busted because I woke up early to run (beat the heat!), but ended up getting sucked into emails for 45 minutes. Then, my best friend in the world Cindy called and we HAD TO chat.me and cindy thumb Time and TemperatureShe got engaged this weekend!!! So, we have a ton to discuss. But, is it funny that we mainly talked about the Bachelorette Party and exercise? She wants me to create a “Bridal Boot Camp” for her and I’m super excited!

Get ready, Cin.cindy and monica in vegas thumb Time and Temperature

It’s on.vegas baby thumb Time and Temperature

In other news, Gatorade sent me a huge gym bag full of loot because I won some contest at Blogher!!! I’m sure the contest was called “Who is the poorest marathoner in need of some electrolytes?” Yep, that’d be me.IMG 8293 533x800 thumb Time and Temperature

Before my run I ate some of Ben’s cereal for sustenance.

Since my run was late I did 7 miles – Average Pace 9:13IMG 8297 800x533 thumb Time and Temperature

And I heated up last night’s egg scramble for breakfast. It has onions, broccoli, garlic, Dr. Prager’s burger, peas and eggs. Topped with all the ketchup my blog money can buy.IMG 8303 800x533 thumb Time and Temperature

Question: What time and what temperature is it where you are now? (Answer whenever  you first read this post, I’m just curious)

I’m in SoCal it’s 10:44am and 80 degrees.

Comments

I am in Des Moines, IA, and normally read your blog between 8-9am cst.
    This morning it was chilly, for August- about 60 some degrees, but tomorrow it should be nice, humid, August Iowa weather. :) (80’s till about noon and then 90+humidity).

Denver, 1:25 pm, 88 degrees. Today is cool compared to what we’ve been getting. We’ve beaten the recorded high 3 out of the past 6 days and might do it again tomorrow. :(

The Montebello Golf Course reads at 80* F. at the moment..but who knows if it’s accurate (somedays when it says “currently raining”, it’s not..or at least, it stopped XP)

4. Lungs says

4:11 pm EST in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. 23 degrees Celsius (~73 F) and sunny. Gorgeous! Have you considered posting your bridal bootcamp? I’d love to see what you come up with!

It’s 97 degrees right now (just before 4pm on the Florida panhandle) but when I woke up this morning it was only 72! Gorgeous morning for a run. (When I lived in So Cal, I would not have called mid-70s a cool day… Maybe I’ve been away too long?!)

6. Allison says

Baton Rouge, LA; 101 degrees; 4:02pm

Yuck! Because of this I did my 13-miler today on the treadmill. I’m so ready for fall temps.

Fun question :)

It’s 2:19pm in Spokane, WA (on the other side of the mountains from Seattle) and it’s 76 degrees. Feels awesome through my (open) office window!

It’s 2:28pm and currently 72 degrees in San Diego.

Sidenote: I think it’s 72 degrees here 95% of the time–all year round. Coming from Ohio, this is absolutely bizarre to me… and I often wonder if I’m dead and in heaven. I also wonder why everyone hasn’t moved to San Diego.

Meg, SHHH! If you keep talking like that, more people will move to SD and it will take even longer for me to get to work in the morning. Help a sister out! But yeah…I went to college in upstate NY and my friend asked me once, “why did you move here…did you decide heaven was sweet but you wanted to try hell for a little bit?” (ha).

9. Megan says

Im in Omaha, NE. It’s 5:06 CST (iPad time, which is usually a few minutes off) and 76 degrees. 75% humidity. I’m off to the gym!

10. Victoria says

Its Wednesday here and 11.14am, 18 degrees celcius (i converted it for you – 64 F) here in Newcastle, Australia (and this is our winter!) Awesome blog by the way. I love how real you are and that you’re not afraid to laugh at yourself!
    Victoria

11. Jackie says

It’s 10:20pm at night here in Toronto, Canada. I just came back from a run, so even though I feel like it’s 30 degrees centigrade out, according to the thermometre out on my driveway, it’s about 20 degrees centigrade, or around 65 degrees in American.

12. Sam says

7.30pm wednesday 88F over here in singapore. We practically have this kind of weather for 365 days a year. Its summer all the way. Wahooo!

Right outside Portland, OR @ 10:07 am. It’s supposed to be a high of 64 today, which is insane because last week it was in the high 80’s and next week we’re supposed to be back to the 90’s. Yet this week it’s all 60-70ish. Oregon weather is weird. :)