1. Ben took the last of the romaine for lunch (he’s super into salads lately, wonder where he got that from). So, I had to make a quick trip to the store for a new pack. Yeah, 20 bucks later I made lunch. The Sabra hummus was an added bonus for my inconvenience.
2. I don’t like little yappy dogs. Especially my neighbors dog who scares the crap out of my every time I walk by. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. You think I’d be used to it.
3. Sometimes I drink a glass of iced coffee in the afternoon so I won’t snack. Ironically, this often means I end up snacking while highly caffeinated. Not sure how that’s working out for me.
4. I’m not excited about this jam-packed month of fun as much as I’m stressed about it I wish I could reschedule a few things, but that’s not reality.
6. Every time I buy a pack of Vitatops I swear it’s the last time. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve made that promise to myself.
7. I don’t consider myself a competitive person at all. So, I kinda hate that I have a time goal for the marathon. It’s stressful when I normally think of running as anything but. I just want to do my own thing with no pressure, ya know?
Got anything to confess?
I work late tonight and am not sure if I’ll be back later or tomorrow. See ya later!