Sub-Four Done and Dying

I did it. Barely. IMG 0372 800x533 thumb Sub Four Done and Dying

Long Beach Marathon 2011 – 3:59:54image thumb4 Sub Four Done and Dying

It was brutal. Recap coming later wlEmoticon smile7 Sub Four Done and Dying

Comments

1. Eileen says

WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!! You did it!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! I couldn’t stop thinking of you all morning–I went for a bike ride and every runner I passed I sent you a positive thought. Enjoy the recovery!

2. carrie says

BAD-ASSSSS!!!!! i woke up this morning thinking of you…so proud of you!!!! you are my motivation for NYC in 27 days! enjoy refueling on fro-yo!

Congratulations!!! I hope you have a fantastic rest of the day!

4. Cid29 says

Congratulations Lady! So proud of you! I’ve been thinking about you and hoping your getting some very much needed rest. <3

Brutal indeed. Too bad we didn’t get the June gloom like weather like last year. Congrats! Glad to see someone met their goals.

I looked for you during the out and back portions, but I probably missed you when I started walking through CSULB.

6. Nicole says

WHOOOHOOO!! Great job!! I think you need an extra large cup of Yogurtland and a garden shovel (no wimpy spoons today!) to celebrate!

Thanks for giving us the inside scoop on your training! I’ve enjoyed reading it!!

Even though you felt awful… I feel inspired! You TOTALLY pushed yourself for your goal! Something I will remember in my last few painful miles!!

8. Christina says

I honestly had the SAME time 3:59:54 when I tried for a sub 4 at the NJ marathon last May! Great job! My goal for Marine Corps at the end of the month is to hold a steady 9 minute pace so I don’t have to run for my life as I cross the finish line to be sub 4 again :)