Sub-Four Done and Dying

I did it. Barely. IMG 0372 800x533 thumb Sub Four Done and Dying

Long Beach Marathon 2011 – 3:59:54image thumb4 Sub Four Done and Dying

It was brutal. Recap coming later wlEmoticon smile7 Sub Four Done and Dying

pin it button Sub Four Done and Dying

Comments

1. Eileen says

WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!! You did it!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! I couldn’t stop thinking of you all morning–I went for a bike ride and every runner I passed I sent you a positive thought. Enjoy the recovery!

2. carrie says

BAD-ASSSSS!!!!! i woke up this morning thinking of you…so proud of you!!!! you are my motivation for NYC in 27 days! enjoy refueling on fro-yo!

3. Cid29 says

Congratulations Lady! So proud of you! I’ve been thinking about you and hoping your getting some very much needed rest. <3

Brutal indeed. Too bad we didn’t get the June gloom like weather like last year. Congrats! Glad to see someone met their goals.

I looked for you during the out and back portions, but I probably missed you when I started walking through CSULB.

5. Nicole says

WHOOOHOOO!! Great job!! I think you need an extra large cup of Yogurtland and a garden shovel (no wimpy spoons today!) to celebrate!

Thanks for giving us the inside scoop on your training! I’ve enjoyed reading it!!

Even though you felt awful… I feel inspired! You TOTALLY pushed yourself for your goal! Something I will remember in my last few painful miles!!

7. Christina says

I honestly had the SAME time 3:59:54 when I tried for a sub 4 at the NJ marathon last May! Great job! My goal for Marine Corps at the end of the month is to hold a steady 9 minute pace so I don’t have to run for my life as I cross the finish line to be sub 4 again :)