Band-Aid

another cruise Band Aid

My weekend was all about staying up too late, getting up too early and eating way too much. So, this afternoon I was sluggish and dragging. I put a band aid on the problem with an iced coffee.IMG 0892 600x800 thumb Band Aid

My Target order that was supposed to be a secret from Ben arrived while I was gone. I put a band aid on it by making him a good dinner.IMG 0894 800x600 thumb Band Aid

I snacked too much this afternoon (tired = snacking in my world). I put a band aid on it by filling up my plate with protein and veggies for dinner.IMG 0896 800x600 thumb Band Aid

I wanted warm chocolate melting cake for dessert, but I am no longer on the cruise. So sad. I put a band aid on the craving in the form of an ice cream cone.IMG 0904 800x600 thumb Band Aid

I am super behind on emails and stuff. I’m also behind on paying attention to Ben. I’m going to hang out with him and ignore the email so I don’t have to put a band aid on it later wlEmoticon smile17 Band Aid

Comments

Ahhh, loved the chocolate lava cake (Carnival?) on the cruise we went on a few years ago. Apparently my enthusiasm was way too obvious because the second, third and fourth nights they just brought it to me without asking… Hey, it had been my first time (eating the cake…)

So ive been reading your blog for years and just relised we have the same ice coffee cup (and obsession) have you tried the caramel toffee coffee from Sprouts? I add stevia and SF salted caramel torani syrup. TO.Die.For.

Also your roasted veggies look amazing!

After years of blog reading I finally decided to start a blog but its in the very begining rough stages but im trying! Could you maybe send some readers my way? blueeyedbarbie.blogspot.com

It is hard getting back in the swing of things and your schedule after being away! Im glad you had fun and Im sure it was a awesome bachelorette party weekend for your friend!

Happy Tuesday, hope today you are feeling more in the swing of things!

4. Sarah K B says

I always snack when I am tired. Which sometimes means I end up in bed at 8:30 so that I don’t eat everything in the fridge :(

Oh man, coming back from a vacay is super hard…seems like you have your priorities right though…husbands first, then everything else :)

I hate it when packages of mine arrive and Travis gets to them first…there’s only so many excuses available! lol

I love going on vacation, but I hate the first few days after I come back. Getting back into the swing of things can be such a pain! But hopefully you’re getting plenty of rest :)

Hi Monica! I’ve recently found/joined the healthy living blog community just came across your blog this evening. I had to comment on this post because I noticed the Pulparindo sitting on your table!

When I was younger, I went to summer camp with several girls from Mexico…we would all trade “American” candy for “Mexican” candy, my favorite of which was Pulparindo. Whenever I step foot in a Mexican supermarket, I search the aisles for it. I’ve never met anyone besides my long-ago camp friends who like it! Needless to say, I was glad to see it in your pic!
    Looking forward to reading more from you – and joining in on the pile on the miles challenge!