Things I Learned Thursday

Depending on how long you’re been reading RER, you might have picked up on that fact that I’m very dumb. I’m not too upset about it since God did me a little favor and also made me very big so most people can’t say it to my face.dumber than a sack of pillows Things I Learned Thursday

Anyways, I learned a few things today and thought I’d share…

1. The first plastic bag I grab to clean the litter box will have a hole. EVERY TIME.

2. I should not tell anyone it took this long to figure out dumping the dustpan into the toilet when I’m sweeping the bathroom. Wait. Nevermind.IMG 0999 600x800 thumb Things I Learned Thursday

3. If I try a new recipe for Ben’s dinner and it’s a success I will eat half of it for lunch.IMG 0514 800x533 thumb Things I Learned Thursday

IMG 0516 800x533 thumb Things I Learned ThursdayYeah, I work the evening shift tonight so I made dinner early today thinking I’d leave it out for Ben and throw something else together for myself. Nope. IMG 0529 800x533 thumb Things I Learned Thursday

My first frittata was a surprising success and I attacked it.IMG 0538 800x533 thumb Things I Learned Thursday

4. I cannot eat popcorn without making a pile of kernels on the floor around me.

5. Cats fighting on your roof will sounds like an earthquake. I woke up to “THE BIG ONE!” this morning and leaped out of bed and into the door jam. Nope. Just my cat. Now I’m down one life.

6. A LOT of people want to do the Pile on the Miles challenge! Also, a lot of people don’t have body confidence. Hopefully, one will help the other.

Question: What did you learn today?

pin it button Things I Learned Thursday

Comments

1. Nicole says

I have learned that it’s not a good idea to eat 75% of a Baskin Robbins Ice Cream cake on your birthday just because you’d rather get all your food sins done on your birthday (when calories don’t count!). HEL-LO day-long stomach ache!

I love learning new things, it just reminds me constantly how much I absolutely don’t know! I can’t say I learned much today though. Except that someone found my blog by apparently searching for “myspark walmart clothes.” Ummm…okay? lol

I love this post. It took me a really, really long time to routinely start grabbing TWO plastic bags to clean the litter box. You are not alone, my friend.

4. Tammy H says

I have the same problem with the litter bags–BUT target bags rock my world-hardly ever any holes, and heavy plastic :) — I learned that my boy cat LOVES dropping a hot one right after i clean the box and tie up my target bag. stinkface.

I’ve been thinking that I need to make a frittata and you totally just convinced me? Frittata sounds really weird when you say it too much. Anyway, I cannot make anything without getting it on the floor or all over the counter. I’m the biggest slob in the kitchen!

I learned that trying to sleep on Travis’ side of the bed because he wants to cuddle the opposite way is a crappy idea and makes me wake up with messed up sinuses from being too close to the window. Never aqain! :(

7. Holly says

Mmm that looks like a Spanish Tortilla…I miss them from Spain but yours looks really yummy! Maybe I’ll try making it!