And despite the fact that I know apples make me hungry, I chomped one again mid-morning. I can’t ignore the Honeycrisp’s siren song!
With November here I’m making a few monthly goals to keep me motivated. I am very list motivated, so these little things help me
Plus, October was the craziest month of my life so I didn’t make any goals last month. I traveled a ton, ran a marathon and ate A LOT. Now I’m ready to refocus on balance and health!
November 2011 Goals:
1. Get ready for bed (brush my teeth!) when my 9pm alarm goes off.
2. Walk a mile every day. <- This will help combat extra holiday treats and stress!
3. Plan and enjoy a daily treat, but don’t eat it in addition to my normal snacks.
4. Sit and Plate before eating. NO standing and eating.
5. Do one tempo or speed session every week. I’m ready to get running again!
Question: Do you have November goals? What are they??