Sunday To Do List

I prefer lazy Sundays. I love to sit and sip coffee while perusing the L.A. Times Travel section. I love to make pancakes and phone calls that require me to stay at the table for hours…IMG 6624 800x533 thumb Sunday To Do List

But, today I knew my “To Do” list was looming so I got out of bed for a quick walk with Ben. We stopped at the store for juice (those Odwalla green juices are bomb). Don’t ask why I’m standing like that, I have no idea what’s wrong with me (on many levels)…IMG 1999 800x600 thumb Sunday To Do List

Instead of pancakes I made egg sandwiches thinking it would make less mess. Yeah, not the way I cook. I managed to dirty a full sink of dishes!IMG 2006 800x600 thumb Sunday To Do List

Then, I reviewed my list – lots of cleaning, a few errands and even more admin stuff. I never truly caught up with my emails or assignments since the Bachelorette Party cruise, then we went to Panama and I took a vacation from everything! So now there’s over two weeks of stuff in there and it’s stressing me out!IMG 2010 600x800 thumb Sunday To Do List

Sorry for the delay if I owe you an email response for POTM. I’ll catch up tonight.too flaky thumb Sunday To Do List

Also, with all the buzz from the New York Marathon and Savannah RnR I am trying to plan out my next race and training plan! I am excited to get back out there wlEmoticon smile8 Sunday To Do List  Anyone racing in December?

Happy Sunday!

Comments

love that pic of you! too cute……about december well i may do a half up here in ventura. it is called santa to the sea. the only thing holding me back is the santa is in the ghetto of oxnard!

2. s says

racing: yeah! i just signed up for a christmas-themed 8k. i’ve never run an 8k before, but i ran a 5k this weekend and it was a lot of fun so i thought i might try it out… a marathon sounds fun (or at least really exciting, i dunno) but i don’t think i’d be able to run 26 miles continuously right now!

Holiday Half in Portland! Going for my first sub 2. Not sure if my body is aware of it.

I think the pose is fab. Rock it. Looks like you are in a ninja aerobics video.

While stalking you on twitter I saw that you were thinking about doing Pf Chang’s in Phoenix in Jan! ;) You should do THAT one! I’m doing the half and it’s my first ever and I would love to meet you!

Seriously your egg sandwiches always look so yummy! I have started trying to make them myself but they never look as yummy as yours! I’m racing in December….dressed as Santa Claus!!

I had to remember that not everywhere is freezing in December because I literally shivered when you asked if anyone was racing then. Brrr! lol

I actually love the pose, I’ve been caught it much weirder stances. It’s because we’ve got “skills” ;)

7. Jen says

Love your blog…I stalk it everyday!! I am running the RnR half in Vegas next month! I’ll be super star-struck if I see you!