Walking Wednesday and Matt’s Birthday!

Hello! After boot camp I went for a little run, but half way through I had to make a call. Then, I realized Tina was g-chatting me so I walked and g-chatted instead wlEmoticon smile16 Walking Wednesday and Matt’s Birthday! We’re cooking some fun stuff up for next year!

IMAG0088 thumb Walking Wednesday and Matt’s Birthday!

I am still trying to figure out a long term plan for running after camp. Luckily, I found a new path today! Buuuut, it’s only about 2 miles long so the search continues.

When I got back home I devoured a tangelo while cooking up breakfast.  I obviously started attacking this meal before taking a picture.

IMG 3425 800x600 thumb Walking Wednesday and Matt’s Birthday!

And I took a million vitamins. I got a new multipack set for Ben and I, but I already think this many is crazy! Ben takes them all at once too!!?! I’m hoping these pills give me magical powers. I’ll keep ya posted.IMG 3430 800x600 thumb Walking Wednesday and Matt’s Birthday!

The call I had to make mid-run was to my little brother Matt. Today is his 11th birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Matt!

IMG 5489 800x533 thumb Walking Wednesday and Matt’s Birthday!

holiday birthday Walking Wednesday and Matt’s Birthday! (someecards.com)

Matt’s birthday dinner will be at Rainforest Café – he always picks that place! Here is our visit to the Rainforest Café last year. Yes, he already requested we order the Volcano Cake again!!! I’m definitely excited about that wlEmoticon smile16 Walking Wednesday and Matt’s Birthday!volcano cake rainforest cafe thumb Walking Wednesday and Matt’s Birthday!

Maybe I should get him a tiny pinata like my other brother had…IMG 6204 800x600 thumb Walking Wednesday and Matt’s Birthday!

Winner of the Nasoya prize pack is: Akemi – send me your info!

Question: How many siblings do you have? Brothers or sisters?

I’m stuck with 2 guys, luckily they’re not so bad wlEmoticon smile16 Walking Wednesday and Matt’s Birthday!

Comments

I alwaysss take bites out of my food [if I don't completely devour it] before I remember to take any pictures! Sometimes, food > blog in my world :P Happy birthday to your brother! We used to have a Rainforest Cafe in our mall but it closed a few years ago- majoy bummer… All of the decorations [raging animals] always were a blast!

I have two sisters (one that’s 18 months younger than me and one 7 years younger), and our “baby” brother who is now a young 19 and in the Navy. I absolutely adore my siblings… now that I don’t like with them :)

Hi- fellow redhead stopping by. :) I always start eating before taking pics of food, too! And I was just at Rainforest cafe for the first time, we took our daughter there (2yo) and she had a blast. Happy bday celebrating!

Happy Birthday to Matt! I saw that volcano cake in person once and I wanted to tip over tables and run people over just to get to it. But I restrained myself.

My son is almost 11…here come the preteen years. I can’t wait.

I have one younger brother. He’s okay ;)

My niece’s birthday is 12/29, I try and make her birthday just as big a deal as Christmas. That’s why I’ve always liked that my birthday is May, gives me a nice long break in between.

• Noelle says

That’s my birthday too! That’s so nice that you do that for your niece. It’s tough having a birthday right after Christmas because people are usually tired of celebrating by then or are already thinking about New Years…

6. TiffanyS says

I have two younger brothers. One is only 18 months younger, but the other one is 8 years younger. He was my first baby! That cake looks amazing, no wonder you lil brother wants to go there:)

Awww happy bday to your brother!

I have one brother (34 – he is a little over a year older). We unfortunately do not get along. Glad you get along with your brothers!

Happy Birthday to your brother Matt! I vote yes on the mini pinata! That’s just too cute.

I have one brother who’s birthday is also overshadowed by the holidays. His birthday is on New Year’s Eve.

Hi Monica!

I have been reading your blog for a while now, but this is the first time I comment. I enjoy your honest style of writing. You also glow love of living, and that is very inspirational.

I equally run, and am actually trying to get back to a healthy weight after an anorexic period. Your example boosts me. I have a bro and a sis. They are far, but very precious!

I have two half sisters, but we are so close that we’ve always dropped the “half.” It gets a little awkward when I talk about their mom or stepdad; we share a dad but have our own moms. I love them dearly. I also have a sister-in-law.

11. Maren says

aww Happy Birthday to Matt! Hope you all have fun at Rainforest Cafe!! That dessert looks amazing! :)

I have one sister and one brother! I’m stuck in the middle!

I have two younger sisters- and I feel very lucky! My husnad has two brothers and a sister- and his childhood sounds like growing up at the zoo- a lot of jumping, yelling, pushing… :-)