Seeded Yogurt and Stolen Chorizo

Yesterday afternoon I hit up my third job as a body guard for Skinny Runner. She wanted to take a walk and I followed a few steps behind to ensure her safety. IMG 4530 600x800 thumb Seeded Yogurt and Stolen Chorizo

I was reluctant to take the job at first, but times are tough so I went for it.IMG 4523 600x800 thumb Seeded Yogurt and Stolen Chorizo

I don’t steal your jobs I just take the ones that no one else wants to do.IMG 4524 600x800 thumb Seeded Yogurt and Stolen Chorizo

But, I almost lost my body guarding job when a HUGE HUGE HUGE dog jumped out from behind this fence and tried to eat SR in one bite. No lie I thought she was a goner. IMG 4521 800x600 thumb Seeded Yogurt and Stolen Chorizo

Luckily, that lady is fast (no shit she qualifies for Boston every race) and she leaped out of the way (read: pushed me in front to protect herself). IMG 4522 600x800 thumb Seeded Yogurt and Stolen Chorizo

Post-walk I had 2 evening clients and then came home to eat 3 bowls of cereal, a hot pocket and something else I can’t remember. It was one of those nights. Let’s blame it on my period, shall we?

Moving on.really weird Seeded Yogurt and Stolen Chorizo

It’s very obvious I took a complete vacation from working out in Florida because ever since I’ve been back I’m more sore every day! I did some strength training on Monday and still feel wrecked. Boo.

I did 3 very easy miles after boot camp (I needed to figure out a route for tomorrow’s session) and came home to eat. I really really should hit up yoga today. Really.

Have you tried this new Passion Fruit Chobani?

If you do, make sure you grab the “seedless” version when you’re at the store. IMG 4532 800x533 thumb Seeded Yogurt and Stolen Chorizo

Yes, this flavor has seeds in it and the texture is like watermelon seeds wlEmoticon sadsmile4 Seeded Yogurt and Stolen Chorizo They seem very weird to eat. I prefer my fruit and my yogurt seedless. I prefer my bars seedy. But that’s not here nor there.IMG 4545 800x533 thumb Seeded Yogurt and Stolen Chorizo

The flavor is pleasant – sweet, slightly tart. But the seeds ruin it for me.IMG 4533 800x533 thumb Seeded Yogurt and Stolen Chorizo

In other breakfast news – Ben made soy chorizo with eggs and I stole some. Yep, I really stole it. Like when he went to the restroom I ate this whole plate of food and then hid. IMG 4540 800x533 thumb Seeded Yogurt and Stolen Chorizo

Don’t judge. It’s that time.

Question: If you could pick ONE food to be in season all the time what would it be?

Me: WATERMELON!!! Oh, how I miss you wlEmoticon smile7 Seeded Yogurt and Stolen Chorizo

Comments

It’s all good, I bought a bag of natural baked cheese puffs (my first mistake), and then, like someone took over my body, then next thing I knew, they were gone. And I steal my husband’s food all the time. This is why he is so skinny, I’m sure of it.

I am not a huge fruit fan, but I would say berries. But a part of me likes seasonal fruit because that way I enjoy it more when it is in season, if that makes sense at all.

2. Stephanie says

The seeds in the pomegranate yogurt weird me out, too. I’ve tried a million Chobani flavors, but I always come back to the pineapple.

So…is SR preggo or what?

Do they make that in a seedless version? I ate that the other day and wasn’t prepared for the seeds. I thought I broke my tooth. Seeds are not for me! I actually love Trader Joe’s greek vanilla the best. there are little vanilla beans in it…it is more expensive than Chobani though!

I tried the new Passion Fruit Chobani yesterday! I loved the flavor but wasn’t a fan of the seeds. I need to be on the lookout for the seedless version and the Blood Orange one. Can’t seem to find that one. But I’m so excited to try the Apple Cinnamon sitting in my refrigerator tonight!

5. Cel says

Have you ever had an actual passion fruit before? The entire fruit is all seeds….DELICIOUS! It’s actually my fav fruit :)
    It’s nice to see actual fruit in the yogurt rather than stimulated flavours

I jus did a post on the passion fruit yogurt too – those seeds totally ruin it. It’s like chewing on sticks. I didn’t know there’s a seedless version!
    I wish watermelon and strawberries were always in season!

Chobani yogurt rocks, but I prefer the smooth and creamy vanilla. No chunks to speak of. Since I eat an apple pretty much every day I’d like them to always be good ones. I can always find them, but sometimes they are just…off. Ambrosia needs to be more readily available!

I miss watermelon soooo much, too! I went grocery shopping the other day and I was eyeing those small, overpriced mini-watermelons but 1) didn’t want to drop so much money on something i could eat in 1 sitting and 2) knew it wouldn’t be half as good as what’s available in the summer. boo :(

oh man that is a tough question, probably raspberries, we love those in this house! really though I would probably take any berry!

umm I dont think I could eat that seedy yogurt, too weird!

10. Pam says

I’m looking forward to sandia and peaches! I was at the farmer’s market over the weekend and bought cherries but, they were no bueno. :(

The cherry chobani is my favorite. I eat one chobani every day! Stater was having a sale last week for $1.00 ea. :)

Have a great day!! :)

Just had a nutritionist recommend the greek yogurt to me–I’m late on the bandwagon. Good to note about the seeds! I’d pick strawberries. I heart them big time but am cheap in winter and won’t pay the higher prices.

12. Denise P. says

I tried the Chobani Blood Orange yesterday. Did you pick up all these new flavors at Target? I have the apple cinnamon to try and I think I grabbed a passion fruit too. I don’t like their pomegranate one for the same reason – the seeds are weird.

One food in season all the time – I’d go with Cuties (clementine oranges). I bought a few bad bags last year, but thanks to the recent Runner’s World I now know that clementine season is from November – February. I am getting my fill now, belive you me!