Wishes on a Wednesday

*I started to write a Confession Thursday post before realizing it’s Wed. I wish I can get it together soon…

I woke up this morning with a scratchy throat. It might be just because I haven’t been getting enough sleep, but I drank an Emergen-C on the way to work just in case. I hope wish I’m not getting sick.IMG_5551 (600x800)

Breakfast was a risk (for me). I covet my neighbor’s oatmeal when I see it on other blogs, but it never keeps me full. Instead of eating eggs and oatmeal separate like on Monday I cooked the eggs right into the oats. It was really fluffy! And it kept me full until 10:45am (I looked at the clock).chia oatmeal with egg

I wish topping a carb with a carb was more socially personal trainer-ly acceptable.IMG_5542 (800x533)

Truthfully it wasn’t that carb heavy since I mixed in 1/4c egg whites and 1/4c cottage cheese.IMG_5545 (800x533)

After training a new client I hung around at the gym and did a quick strength workout (push pull style).IMG_5558 (600x800)

My lunch looked disgusting, leftovers on a salad.IMG_5560 (800x600)

But my fruit looked beautiful and I’m equal opportunity so I must show both. IMG_5561 (800x600)

I was talking to one of my clients this morning about how I have been wishing for charcoal boots. Well, I came home to a massive box on my doorstep…IMG_5566 (800x600)

I totally forgot Earthies was going to send me a pair of their boots to try!IMG_5569 (800x600)

I’m the Team Refuel Athlete of the Month!!! I wish it comes with a month’s supply of free chocolate milk Winking smile  You can check out Team Refuel’s FB page here and my lil’ Facebook here. image

You can also check out our last video from RnR Las Vegas here!

Question: If you could wish for one thing to show up on your doorstep tomorrow (not money) – what would it be?

Hmmm, good question! A surprise new Lululemon outfit would be sooo nice! I can’t justify spending that much on workout clothes now, but it’s so foggy here, I just want to curl up into their cute, comfy clothes all day :-)

2. Sarah says

Can I ask for a whole new wardrobe?!

Also, my boyfriend judges me for topping oatmeal with granola. Carbs on carbs on carbs on carbs.

Someone sends me an email that says, “Hey want some boots?”
      And I say “Heck yeah I do!” kinda like that.

Actually I got them through a mommy blogger partnership.

I would love to come home to one of those organic fruit/veggie boxes to find it contains eggs too.. :) I had bought a couple of them in the past, but they seem kind of expensive

All new running gear! I am running in bras that are 7 years old. I just can’t justify spending the money on me when my kids always need stuff.

5. Jen says

I would wish for my sister to show up on my doorstep. We’re only about 160 miles apart but just never are able to make time to see each other! I miss her all the time.

6. Katie P says

A puppy! I want a dog so badly but our landlord won’t allow it. So it the struggle between staying in the condo I love or moving to a less nice place where I can have a dog. Well until I bite the bullet and move I’ll jsut have to enjoy the dogs I see on the walking path by my office.

Those boots are adorable! Fashion show, fashion show, fashion show at lunch? That’s awesome you got them for free. And where in the heck did you buy watermelon this time of year? I MUST GO THERE!

An ipad3 that’s supposedly coming out soon sounds good to me :)

Oatmeal only keeps me full if I make it with Greek yogurt and have it with peanut butter and an apple. Then I’m full for 5 hours. Best breakfast ever.

9. Amy says

I love those “Ice” sparking water drinks. I am sucker and buy them every time I at the grocery store that carries them!